The dive takes place on the beach of Porto da Barra in Santa Maria Coral. A very diverse coral barrier, it a huge variety of fish and other species of our marine fauna and flora. In diving you will receive a lecture from 20 to 30 minutes, where we will address the security and comfort of diving, we present the equipment and the correct way of using them. After the lecture, you will have an adaptation and training in water to put into practice the information passed by the instructor will lead your dive. After the adjustment, the instructor will start his dive, reaching deep gradually so that you feel safe and comfortable in the water. For this, our team has qualified and certified professionals by PADI, NAUI and SSI (international certification). The diving will have an average duration of 40 to 50 minutes, depending on the performance of each person in the water. The maximum depth that can be reach 10 meters. During your dive will be a person who will take pictures underwater. The dive value are included all the equipment necessary for the activity (wetsuit, mask, fins, air cylinder, vest and regulator). You will not pay anything more than the amount charged. And as a souvenir, you will present, underwater photos to immortalize this amazing time!
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Hrs
Departure Time :
Monday to Saturday: 8 am 10 am 12 pm 14 pm Sunday: 8 am 10 am 12 pm
Departure Details :
Galeão Sacramento - Escola e Operadora de Mergulho
OverviewThe dive takes place on the beach of Porto da Barra in Santa Maria Coral. A very diverse coral barrier, it a huge variety of fish and other species of our marine fauna and flora.
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Salvador de Bahia : Ilha dos Frades & Ilha de Itaparica Tour
- Salvador de Bahia : One day at Morro de So Paulo
- Historical Sightseeing Tour of Salvador de Bahia
- Salvador de Bahia : Praia do Forte and Praia de Guarajuba Tour
- Transfer Salvador to Boipeba Round Trip
- One day in Salvador
- Salvador : Panoramic City Tour
- Cruise Ship Special Private Tour Salvador da Bahia Historic Old Town Bonfim and Barra