Scuba Dive Tour In Marietas Island From Sayulita
OverviewThanks to the beauty and depth of the Banderas Bay, Riviera Nayarit Sayulita is one of the top scuba diving destinations in Mexico.Visibility and ideal water temperature have made both experts and beginners fall in love with the Bay of Banderas waters.Located in the mouth of Banderas Bay are the beautiful Las Marietas Islands, about 10 nautical miles from Sayulita and 15 minutes from Punta de Mita. Formed by volcanic activity over thousands of years, the islands are a nationally protected bird sanctuary, also providing shelter for countless marine species.
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Snorkel gear included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourMeeting place is at our Sayulita dive shop to check gear 8:30am.
After we will go to Punta de Mita, a beautiful fisherman village 20 minutes from Sayulita where our boat is located.
The captain and the crew will give you all necessary instructions to get on board and become our dive tour to Marietas Island. After 20 minutes boat ride we will arrive to Marietas Island National park, one of the best destination on your visit to riviera Nayarit.
We will gear on the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) dive master who will give to you the dive brief and get you ready to enjoy one of the best underwater environment in Mexico.
You will see mantas puffer fish and an amazing volcanic rock reef. This Island was made famous by Jack Ives Cousteau when he visit it in the early 70's.
Dive tour conditions:
Tanks 2 (certified divers)
Vessel: Mexican panga
Water temperature: 62-86 C F/17-30
Average visibility: 39 ft/12 m Depth: 25-75 m ft/7.5-23
Recognized worldwide thanks to Jaques Ives Cousteau these islands are a favorite place for beginners and advanced divers due to its extensive biodiversity and geography also delivering unparalleled conditions for snorkeling which makes this a spectacular destination for all family.
Inclusions for Scuba Dive Tour In Marietas Island From Sayulita
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Semi-submersible tour
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Scuba Dive Tour In Marietas Island From Sayulita
- The listed price does not include parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
Important: Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg: asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.