Scuba Diving - Corfu
OverviewWhat more enjoyable of enjoy the crystal clear waters of Corfu Island on a Scuba Dive trip.Divers will explore the beautiful waters of Kruzeri reef, whilst supervised by qualified instructors. Expect to see vast see life of Mediterranean fish, such as Sargos, Tsipoura, Rock fish, Place, Star fish, Sea urchin & many species of Sea sponges. Expect also to meet our friendly octopuses that can be occasionally handled with care buy instructors, enabling a closer view of these magnificent creatures!
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Snorkel gear included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourThe diving centertook over 600,000 happy divers underneath the clear waters of Corfu up to now.In the past years They have developed
techniques in diving safety, enabling them to offer the safest and enjoyable dives for allguests.
The day begins at a pick up point and of a certain time of which guests will be informed, Pick up time depends on location(in case of Cruise ship's passengers, pick upvaries and depends of ship's arrival time).
A short drive to Ipsos beach, at a maximum 20 min. always depending on location.At Ipsos beach guests are gathered at the shop, then board on a high powered speed boat, seating up to 24 divers, cruising at speeds of 25-30 nautical knots with spectacular views towards Nissaki area & Kruzeri beach.
On arrival divers are separated into groups either beginner divers or qualified divers.
Qualified dives are scheduled on the day depending on weather conditions and qualification levels.
Beginner divers sit through a brief, informative and fun lecture of diving safety andgeneralization of equipment.On completion of lecture divers are then split into groups no larger than 5 guests per group. Groups are lead by qualified dive leaders and followed above by two skin divers with life rings and can attend in seconds to any uncomfortable divers. Each dive lasts about 25-30mins and at a
maximum depth of 5 meters.
There can be more than one dive per day for those time is not an issue.
After the dive guests can seat and enjoy the facilities of the beach - time permitted - since the beach offers showers, shade, sitting area, sun beds, restaurant & toilets.
There is also a traditional fish restaurant, which also serves typical Greek snacks and drinks!!
A transfer back to the pick-up location will be provided to all divers (for cruise ship passengers the return transfer depends and varies of ship's departure time).
Inclusions for Scuba Diving
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
Exclusions for Scuba Diving
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Dives can be operated every day except Mondays, transfers are only on selected operable days
For cruise ship's passengers the transfers to the dive shop and back can be arranged every day except Mondays (Dive shop is closed)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Corfu Airport
- Private Tour: Achilleon Kanoni and Corfu Town
- Paleokastritsa Corfu Town Wine taste Private Tour
- Horseback Riding in Corfu
- Shore Excursion: Royal Palaces of Corfu - Small Group Tour
- Shore Excursion: Private Leisurely Corfu Tour
- Above & Beyond Palaiokastritsa Corfu Vespa Scooter Tour
- Ride Along The Royal Route Corfu Vespa Scooter Tour