The tour will start once you are picked up from your Playa Hermosa, Playa del Coco or Playa Ocotal hotel. Once at the beach loading area, divemasters will load and set up your dive gear for you.
There will be a dive briefing before the dive to explain the maximum depth, geographic description of site, and marine life you will see on the tour. After the dive, there will be a 1-hour surface interval where the divemasters will offer snacks and beverages.
After the dives, the divemasters will unload and rinse personal and/or rental dive gear and will take you back to your hotel via car or boat.
You may choose between several diving tour options including:
- 2-tank AM LOCAL dive, 2-tank AFTERNOON LOCAL dive
- 2-tank AM Long-Range dive to CATALINA ISLANDS (4 person min)
- 2-tank AM Long-Range dive to BAT ISLANDS (6 person min -- advanced divers only)
- 1-tank NIGHT dive (4 person min).
- 3rd tank can be added to any dive option (2 person min)