Scuba Diving In Krabi
OverviewThe world famous Islands around the Krabi are difficult to describe using words so the best way is to experience them yourself. The archipelago consists of several islands famous for it crystal clear water, pristine beaches and rich coral life. On this full day tour we visit Ao Nang Islands where you can indulge into scuba diving, swim with turtles, see the soft coral gardens, find the Nemo, and more. Dive sites are great for beginners and people who like relaxed diving
- Discover Thailands magical underwater world
- Experience thrill with easy scuba diving even suitable for beginners
- Swim among colorful coral reefs looking for shy and dazzling fish
- Experience one of the worlds greatest scuba diving destinations
Know More about this tourExperience the magic of Thailands underwater world with Scuba dive off the blissful island of Krabi suitable even for the beginners.
45 min with boat you will find a great variety of different corals and fish. Brain coral, big table coral and massive sponges are just some of them.
The marine life includes anemone fish, stingray, grouper and wrasse. Depth is 420 m and the visibility between 410 meters. Lots of beautiful soft corals, whip and feather star coral.
Through Koh Talu is a 40 meter long tunnel, which gives the feeling of cave diving. Lots of nudi branch and seahorse can be found here. A great opportunity for photographers loving macro shots.
Highlights during the dive are barracudas, pu dive are barracudas, pufferfish, boxfish, clownfish and filefish. Popular sites are Ya Wa Sam and Ya Wa Bon for great drift diving.
By Koh See, known for the large cave, you find massive groupers, and Koh Haa for the beautiful coral gardens.
Dive sites are great the sea life lovers who wish to explore best of marine life
Inclusions for Scuba Diving In Krabi
- Round trip hotel shared transfer
- Scuba diving equipment
- 2 Dives at Krabi islands
- Lunch, tea, Coffee
- Professional Supervision
Exclusions for Scuba Diving In Krabi
- Personal expenditure
- National park fees
- 0745 Meet your KonTiki guide at Ao Nang beach
- 0800 Departure tio the diving sites
- 0815 Briefing of the boat, snorkeling procedures and the marine life
- 1030 Arrive at the Ao Nang islands ready for snorkeling or diving
- 1200 Lunch, Fruit and snack is served onboard
- 1315 Stop at Koh Talu or diving from the boat
- 1430 Proceed towards Koh See Koh Ha for further scuba dives
- 1630 Arrive back to Ao Nang
Tour rates valid only for hotels located in Downtown areas. Hotels Located far from city center may have to pay extra cost for the pickup.
Nationality of all travelers and Hotel details need to be informed at least 24 hours before departure
Minimum age required for this tour is 16 years old
Program is subjected to changed depending on weather and sea conditions
Please carry a copy of your booking voucher to be presented to the tour guidedriver on the day of the tour
Minimum age required for this tour is 16 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Hourly Departure from Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta by Shared Minivan
- Phang Nga Bay Tour from Krabi
- Half-Day PADI Discover Scuba Diving from Koh Phi Phi
- James Bond Island Day Tour by Speedboat from Krabi with optional Kayaking
- Koh Phi Phi to Koh Tao by Ferry Including Coach and High Speed Catamaran
- Snorkeling Day Trip at Similan Islands by Speed Boat from Krabi