OverviewExplore the sea life on monitoring a submersible scooter at a depth of 4 to 6 metres. Keep your head dry when you get on the sea floor. Interact with the rich marine environment and be stunned by the splendid coral reef. You interact with the marine environment and you get stunned by the splendid coral reef. Dont you worry! You are accompanied by a professional diver. You move forward without much difficulty as the water acts as a support to your dexterity.
Know More about this tourClimb a motorboat which transfers you to the platform where you are briefed on the safety precautions that need to be taken. You wear a helmet and put yourself at ease with the breathing kit. You are now allowed to take control of the scooter in the water under the direct supervision of an expert diver.
Each group of 4 persons is supervised by a professional diver. Get ready to interact with the colorful marine lives all around. Note that your head and shoulders will remain dry in the water as long as you wear the helmet. You accelerate to move forward on the sea bed among so many marine creatures. It is unbelievable that the scuba bike can be manipulated so straight forwardly.
Towels, soft drinks, coffee, juice, chocolate cake, samosas, and chilli bites are offered to you before or after the tour. This submersible activity lasts around 35 minutes but the total involvement time is 1.5 hours comprising the motorboat transfer and instructions.
You don't need to be a swimmer to participate in this activity.
Inclusions consist of a CD with captured small video clips and 50 pictures. You should bring swimwear, spare clothes and flat heeled shoes before performing the tour.
Inclusions for Scuba Safari Adventure
- A CD where videos and 50 pictures are captured
- Towels, soft drinks, coffee, juice, samosas, chocolate cake, chilli bites
Exclusions for Scuba Safari Adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant woman
People who are handicapped only by feet can participate in the activity as the submersible can be controlled by hand only
There are professional team who will help handicapped people to get on the submersible scuba and help them to wear equipment and everything
Safety instructions are given before participating in such activity
Only one person per submersible scuba
No need to be a swimmer
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.