Sde Boker Negev Bike Tour
OverviewEin Akev Springs (3-hour round trip)A moderately easy bike ride to an oasis near Midreshet Ben Gurion . Work up a sweat biking along a dry river bed surrounded by hills in shades of yellow and brown with a dip at the oasis. Bike tour is organized and led by a qualified biking instructor.Trips is tailored to suit all levels of experience and ages with options of a relaxing trip for a family or an intense adventure for those seeking physical and mental challenges.Bike guide has experience working with adults and children with disabilities.Bring your own bikes or good quality mountain bikes can be hired on request. ( extra charge per bike of $25 USD)
Know More about this tourMeet you bike guide at the carpark entrance to the Ein Avdat National Park at Midreshet Ben Gurion ( top of the Serpentine Trail ) at a pre arranged hour and set off for a three hour adventureexploring the landscape, nature and beauty of the Zin Valley . This bike tour includes spectacular ,breathtaking panoramic views from the gravesof David Ben Gurion and his wife Paula as well as the experience of riding along desert trails , resting along the way for refreshment , exploring the native vegetation and taking a dip in a natural spring before returning tothe Sde Boker Collage starting point.
Inclusions for Sde Boker Negev Bike Tour
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Sde Boker Negev Bike Tour
- Entrance fees
- Bicycle & helmet rental ($20 USD per bike )
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in varied weather conditions, please dress appropriately : hat,suncream,water
Starting times will vary depending on climatic conditions and season
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.