Señor Tango Show With Optional Dinner In Buenos Aires
OverviewIf you love Vegas shows, youll love 'Seor Tango,' a glitzy spectacular of tango music and dance created by Fernando Soler, Argentine music sensation and icon. Sit inside a refined, grand theater dubbed by locals as the Cathedral of Tango and allow dozens of performers, including dancers and vocalists, woo you with the melancholy, joy and passion of tango. Upgrade to enjoy a delicious three-course meal with your wine before the show. Hotel transport is included.
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup, head to the southeastern barrio of Barracas and stroll into a gilded three-story theater for your night of the award-winning Seor Tango show, created by Fernando Soler, a national tango singer sensation.
Soler renovated the former general store started by Italian immigrants at the turn of the century into the restaurant-theater you see today, retaining its classical structural elements. Admire the vaulted ceiling, iron columns and quebracho redwood brick floors. With more than 43,000 square feet (4,000 square meters) of space, the elegant theater has been coined by locals as the Cathedral of Tango.
If youve opted for dinner, arrive an hour before showtime and dig into a three-course meal featuring Argentine and international dishes, accompanied by Argentine wine. See below for a sample menu. Or, if you chose the show-only option, settle into your seat in time for the 2-hour performance.
Be prepared for a glamorous and outrageous show, boasting 40 artists and live horses. Nine pairs of dancers in sleek and slinky outfits move in steamy embraces across the stage. Depending on the night, Fernando Soler himself may come out and provide a soul-stirring rendition of his popular songs.
The show draws to a close with a grand finale dedicated to Eva Pern. With Dont Cry for Me, Argentina lingering in your thoughts, enjoy transport back to your hotel.
Sample dinner menu (subject to change):
- Fresh spinach crepe with cream sauce
- T-bone steak with rustic potatoes au fines herbs and Pilaf rice
- Grilled chicken served on spinach puree and creamed potato volcano
- Grilled trout with risotto ai funghi and potatoes noisette
- Dark chocolate cake with fresh red berry sauce
- Bodega Finca Las Moras (half-bottle per person)
- Soft drinks, club soda and sparkling/non-sparkling bottled water
Inclusions for Señor Tango Show With Optional Dinner In Buenos Aires
- Tango show
- Dinner (if option selected)
- Soft drinks during dinner plus 1/2 bottle of wine per person (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Señor Tango Show With Optional Dinner In Buenos Aires
- Gratuities (optional)
- Dinner and drinks (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
If you choose a 'Dinner and Show' option, please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private city tour by public transport
- Private Small-Group Full-Day Buenos Aires Walking Tour
- Private City Tour of Buenos Aires
- Private Buenos Aires City Tour with Colon Theatre Visit
- Glaciers Falls and Tango 8 days: Buenos Aires El Calafate and Iguazu Falls
- Full Day Adventure in Delta Tigre with Lunch
- Half-Day Polo Experience in Buenos Aires
- Full Day Tour to Mundo Marino from Buenos Aires