Sea Cave Kayaking At Phang Nga Bay Including Loy Krathong Festival - Phuket
OverviewEnjoy an afternoon of sea cave exploring in Phang Nga Bay, including the limestone caves and hidden cliff-lined lagoons discovered by John Gray in 1989. Expect a great nature and wildlife adventure with an experienced guide and enjoy the best Thai seafood buffet during your holiday aboard the convenient escort boat. Finish your trip after dark by floating your own self-made flower Kratong in a spiritual and spectacular natural light show.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Buffet lunch included
- Buffet dinner included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See the underwater world without getting wet
Know More about this tourYour kayaking excursion in Phang Nga Bay beginswith hotel pickupon Phuket Island at midday to avoid the crowds. Travel by luxury, air-conditioned minivan to Ao Po Pierand transfer to a modern, twin-engine escort boat. You're serveda healthy and nutritious lunchon board.
During the boat ride, watch a raptor show and get a detailed briefing about the geological site of Phang Nga Bay. Learn the basics about enteringthe sea caves, or hongs, then startthe first kayaking session with your guide. Paddle past karsts intolimestone caves, set amid thedramatic setting ofPanak Island, and glide through cliff-linedlagoons populated with macaques, water monitors, kingfishers, mud-skippers, egrets, sea eagles, and brahminy kites.
Returning to the mainboat, you'll move on to asecond island with two more sea caves to explore. Then, after dark, float your own candlelit flower boatduring a Loi Krathong ceremony complete with fireflies and bio-luminescent plankton.
About 2hours after sunset, eat aseafood (or vegan) buffet dinner including riceserved with homemade Massaman curry, duringthe boat rideback to the pier. Your meal is prepared with fresh,high-quality ingredients from the local market; seafood is net-caught and chickens are free-range. On arrival, you're transferred back to your Phuket hotel or airport.
Inclusions for Sea Cave Kayaking At Phang Nga Bay Including Loy Krathong Festival
- Professional guide
- Seafood dinner
- Bottled water, herbal tea
- Twin-engine escort boat
- Use of sea kayak and equipment, including a dry bag
- National park entrance fees
- Round-trip hotel or airport transfer
Exclusions for Sea Cave Kayaking At Phang Nga Bay Including Loy Krathong Festival
- Excess baggage charges
- Alcoholic beverages
- 10:30 - 12:00: Hotel pick up in Phuket
- 12:00 - 13:00: Meet the crew at Ao Po Pier & get instructions
- 13:00 - 13:10: Departure by escort boat to Phang Nga Bay
- 13:10 - 14:15: Enjoy lunch on board the tour boat
- 14:15 - 16:15: Kayak into the cave at Koh Phanak
- 16:15 - 16:30: Continue to Hong Island
- 16:30 - 17:30: Sightseeing & kayaking at Koh Hong
- 17:30 - 18:15: Free time for relaxing at the beach or kayaking
- 18:15 - 18:45: Make your own Krathong & have dinner on the boat
- 18:45 - 19:15: Float the self-made Krathong in the cave of Koh Phanak
- 19:15 - 19:30: See phosphorescent plankton
- 19:30 - 20:30: Head back to Phuket
- 20:30 - 21:00: Transfer to your hotel
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera
Let us know your hotel name for the pickup service and the room number after you have checked in at the hotel
Tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
Minimum age is 2 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.