This activity combines much of the appeal of hill-walking or photography safaris with a maritime aspect, and a vast vantage point that broadens the area of discovery to the seas man has been sailing for the last 7 000 years. The Yamana, the native people in this landscape, used fragile tree bark canoes. The women were doing the paddling and also used to dive to collect mussels. The children took care of the fire inside the canoes while the man branded the spear in search for sea lions.
In double sea kayaks, we’ll sail bound to conquer uninhabited beaches and majestic places. If you ever wanted to have the experience of rowing in a legendary area, the best specialized guides will go with you. Also, we will provide you with the proper equipment and with all the safety requirements needed for a successful adventure.
Experience Tierra del Fuego from a different point of view: from the water, the very place where this latitudes history was born.
- 8:00 hs Pick up from the hotel.
- 8:30 hs Arrival to Golondrina Bay. Kayak prompting and Safety briefing.
- 9:30 hs Kayaking start: towards west along Beagle Channel
- 12:00 hs Arrival to Redonda Island. Lunch.
- 13:00 hs Kayaking restart along the Beagle Channel.
- 14:00 hs Arrival to Cauquenes Bay, Ushuaia.