Sea Kayak At Beagle Channel - Ushuaia
OverviewRide in a sea Kayak to see and experience the beauty and thrill of uninhabited beaches and majestic places of Beagle channel with this tour. Be provided with proper equipment and with all the safety requirements needed for a successful adventure. Soak in the beauty of Tierra del Fuego from the shimmering waters of the channel.
- In double sea kayaks, we’ll sail bound to conquer uninhabited beaches and majestic places.
- We will provide you with the proper equipment and with all the safety requirements needed for a successful adventure.
Know More about this tour
This activity combines much of the appeal of hill-walking or photography safaris with a maritime aspect, and a vast vantage point that broadens the area of discovery to the seas man has been sailing for the last 7 000 years. The Yamana, the native people in this landscape, used fragile tree bark canoes. The women were doing the paddling and also used to dive to collect mussels. The children took care of the fire inside the canoes while the man branded the spear in search for sea lions.
In double sea kayaks, we’ll sail bound to conquer uninhabited beaches and majestic places. If you ever wanted to have the experience of rowing in a legendary area, the best specialized guides will go with you. Also, we will provide you with the proper equipment and with all the safety requirements needed for a successful adventure.
Experience Tierra del Fuego from a different point of view: from the water, the very place where this latitudes history was born.
- 8:00 hs Pick up from the hotel.
- 8:30 hs Arrival to Golondrina Bay. Kayak prompting and Safety briefing.
- 9:30 hs Kayaking start: towards west along Beagle Channel
- 12:00 hs Arrival to Redonda Island. Lunch.
- 13:00 hs Kayaking restart along the Beagle Channel.
- 14:00 hs Arrival to Cauquenes Bay, Ushuaia.
Inclusions for Sea Kayak At Beagle Channel
- Transportation, lunch, Introduction to Kayaking and Safety at Sea briefings, specialised guides.
- We provide you with gear necessary: fiberglass double Sea Kayak, neoprene boots, suit and gloves, spray- skirt and lifejacket.
- Snacks + box lunch + dessert. Drinks included: Wine, soft-drinks, bottled water.
- Vegetarians and coeliacs: menus available with reservation in advance.
Exclusions for Sea Kayak At Beagle Channel
- Any aditional
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 8 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 8 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 75%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 20 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 60%
- If you cancel between 20 days To 29 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 30%
- If you cancel between 29 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 10%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ushuaia Night Adventure: Snowshoeing, Snowmobiling and Sled Ride
- Ushuaia Airport Arrival Transfer
- Walk with the Penguins in Martillo Island
- Tierra del Fuego Eco-Adventure: Beagle Channel Canoeing, Penguin Colony and Gable Island
- Beagle Channel Sailing Tour: Islands, Penguins and Estancia Harberton
- City Tour Double Decker Ushuaia ( March to June)
- City Tour Double Decker Ushuaia ( July to Dec )
- Ushuaia Shore Excursion: Private City Tour with End of the World and Maritime Museums