Our trip begins from the beach of Kalamata. Before we enter the water we attend a comprehensive overview of the basic principles of sea kayaking. We learn about the equipment and the details of our journey. During the trip we will enjoy the friendly Messinian gulf paddling next to scenic harbors with fishing boats while receiving interesting knowledge and information about the culture, history and traditions of the region. In the spots with the most beautiful water we take the advantage for a break for swiming and snorkeling. A bigger break is scheduled halfway in order to relax, swim in the crystal waters and taste a delicious picnic including freshly baked bread, organic, garden-grown fruits and vegetables, homemade olive oil, and cheese.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Hrs
Departure Details :
Kalamata Port or Sandova beach
OverviewThis is a coastal tour along the seaside villages east of Kalamata. From the beach of the Messinian capital to the coastal villages of the municipality of West Mani such as Almyros, Mikri Mantinia, Paleochora, Akrogiali, Santova and Kitries, we discover numerous small beaches, spectacular rock formations and turquoise waters. At a distance we get a sight of the foothills of mount Taygetos and on our side constantly lies mount Kalathio, a mountain that literally touches the sea..
- Ideal choice for families
- Free snacks included
- Snorkel gear included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
- Full Sea Kayak equipment: boat, paddle, life jacket, spray-skirt, waterproof jacket.
- Extra equipment: waterproof bags and cases, pumps and paddle-float.
- Snorkeling equipment (goggles and respirators).
- BCU trained and certified guides
- Sea Kayak course.
- Trip planning Sightseeing
- Picnic with fruits and Traditional delicacies.
- Transfer from the exit point to entry point (if necessary).
- Photographs from the activity.
- Liability insurance
- All taxes.
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
The activity includes a 30 minutes preparation time, 2 to 2.5 hours paddling exploration, 1 to 1.5 hours free time for picnic, relaxation, snorkelling, swimming, diving and other activities.
We recommend you take with you: water, hat, sun cream, towel, swimsuit, extra pair of shoes that will get wet. Suitable shoes are lightweight trainers, flip flops, sandals or sea shoes. Avoid bulky shoes.
Please note we reserve the right to modify or cancel any outdoor activity due to bad weather or technical difficulties.
You Might Also Like
- Mani, The European Gythio, History tour, Self-Guided mobile tour
- Hiking above Kalamata
- OLIVES AND VIRGIN OLIVE OIL DAY IN KALAMATA WITH LUNCH IN OUR FARM
- DIONYSUS WINE DAY IN KALAMATA WITH LUNCH
- KALAMATA BEES AND HONEY DAY AT THE FARM WITH LUNCH
- Private Full Day Sail Cruise from Kalamata Koroni Kardamili Stoupa Including Lunch and Drinks
- Private Sunset Sailing Cruise from Kalamata Koroni Kardamili Stoupa with Champagne and fruits