Sea Kayaking In Tromso
OverviewSurrounded by majestic mountains and astonishing nature you kayak down the beautiful fjords of Northern-Norway. Follow our professional guide as they give you a unique insider on our history.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Kayaking is one of our favorite ways to spend timeoutdoors. The ocean is fundamental to North-Norwegian culture and kayaking is a great way to experience it. We will travel along the coast of Hkya an area with beautiful nature and historical significance.
Our own professional guide will give you all the training you need to enjoy this beautiful tour down the fjords of Northern-Norway.
A perfect trip to get your first kayak experience, we use double kayaks ideal for beginners but inquire about single kayaks if you have previous kayaking skills and want a bit more of a challenge
Inclusions for Sea Kayaking In Tromso
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Spray jackets and gloves.
Exclusions for Sea Kayaking In Tromso
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum age is 13 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Glaciers Wildlife Mining Cultural Heritage Sites this is Svalbard in a Nutshell
- Breathtaking fjord cruise on a presidential yacht
- Midnight Sun Kayaking Tour from Tromso
- Visit a Husky Home in Tromso
- Tromso Winter Adventures - Tobogganing, Snowshoeing and Winter Games
- Reindeer Sledding, Feeding and Sami Culture