OverviewExplore the seas around Cavtat near Dubrovnik on a 3-hour sea kayaking trip, and go snorkeling on tiny Supetar island. Hear ancient legends and stories as you paddle through the crystal clear waters of Cavtats sheltered bay, enjoying unbeatable views of the towns harbor. Enjoy lunch at an idyllic blue lagoon before enjoying free time to explore the countryside on the remote island of Supetar, perhaps diving into the turquoise waters and discovering life below sea level. Choose a start time to suit your schedule; the evening tour coincides with sunset and includes a glass of wine, too!
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourMake your own way to Cavtat’s harbor, roughly an hour away from Dubrovnik by bus or boat, and then meet your expert guide and fellow kayakers on the pier. Listen as your guide takes you through a safety briefing and provides you with the equipment you need for your tour including a kayak, paddle, lifejacket and waterproof barrels for your personal items.
Due to its location in a secluded cove, Cavtat and its waters are sheltered, making for perfect kayaking conditions. Push off from the historical harbor and paddle along the promenade, hearing old legends and war stories as you go.
Have your camera ready for postcard-perfect snaps of the harbor from the sea. Be sure to look down for a glimpse of underwater life as well; the still, crystal clear water offers perfect conditions for you to see the colorful reefs and marine creatures that thrive beneath the surface.
Follow your guide to the nearby island of Supetar. Disembark from your kayak in a beautiful lagoon and recharge with a refreshing bottle of water and a sandwich, freshly made at a local restaurant before the tour. Flat and green with lush vegetation, the island is ideal for exploring at your leisure. Perhaps enjoy a small hike, or — if you wish to cool off — grab a snorkel set, dive into the turquoise waters and discover the wonders of life below sea level.
At the prearranged time, climb back inside your kayak and follow a route along the opposite coast of the peninsula back to Cavtat Old Town where your tour concludes. If you have opted for an evening tour, a glass of wine is provided back at the pier.
Inclusions for Sea Kayaking Tour From Cavtat
- Local guide
- Use of kayak, lifejacket, waterproof barrel and snorkel equipment
- Bottled water
- Sandwiches (or fruit if dietary restrictions apply)
- Glass of wine (evening tour only)
Exclusions for Sea Kayaking Tour From Cavtat
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Bring a bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Minimum age is 18 years old to consume alcoholic drinks
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.