A unique paddling experience, visiting the islands diverse beaches, swimming, snorkelling and enjoying a traditional picnic.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourWe start from Mesa Pigadia located very near the settlement of Akrotiri and the lighthouse at the southeast end of the island. The beach is named black beach, and you can see the traditional cave houses. After a short briefing regarding the activity we head east to visit a bay with caves so-called "Indian bay" because of its shape of rocky surfaces. If the weather permits we continue to Faros offering incomparable views to the caldera, Aspronisi and Thirasia. We return back going west, stopping on the white beach to enjoy a Mediterranean rich picnic and have time for both swimming and snorkeling in crystal clear waters. Then we see the beach Kambia (black pebbles), and the Red Beach (due to the volcanic soil too) before we return to our base. Total route: 5 miles (depending on weather conditions). Total paddling time: about 2.30 hours.
In case of difficult weather conditions in the southern part of the island we start from the beach located on the caldera (Warehouses). From there enjoying the diversity of the coastline and "reading" the story of the island on the surface of the rocks we stop at the beach of Christos where we picnic, swim and snorkel, and optionally walk uphill for 5 minutes to the church which is built into the rock. Previously in the same region was in operation thermal baths. After enjoying our stay there, we return [passing through the church of Palos. Total route: 3 miles (depending on weather conditions). Total paddling time: about 2 hours.
Inclusions for Sea Kayaking Tour In Santorini From Mesa Pigadia
- BCU certified guide(s)
- Kayaking equipment
- Snorkeling gear
- Lunch in tavern
Exclusions for Sea Kayaking Tour In Santorini From Mesa Pigadia
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Minimum age is 16 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.