SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Entrance Ticket
OverviewVisit SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - Australia's No. 1 attraction! Nowhere else in the world will you find a larger collection of Australian aquatic life - over 13,000 animals call the aquarium home. Face your fears with the Shark Walk and walk along a glass platform above some of the biggest predators of the sea. Take a journey of discovery through 14 newly-themed areas including the Tropical Bay of Rays, Discovery Rockpool, South Coast Shipwreck and more.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Popular choice with kids
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourSEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is one of the largest aquariums in the world and features an amazing Great Barrier Reef exhibit, highlighting the enormous variety of life in this habitat. Here you'll see clown fish dart amongst the waving tentacles of an anemone while vibrantly colored tangs and angelfish zip around the tank. Sleek tropical sharks and giant shark rays seem to move in time with the music and an enormous, bright blue, comical looking humpheaded wrasse may stop to check out aquarium visitors with his ever watchful eye.
Face your fears with the Shark Walk, a glass walk way above a shoal of more than 40 sharks swimming below. See the predators of the sea -- grey nurse sharks, lemon sharks and the striking sandbar whaler sharks.
Join one of the informative talks to learn more about dugongs, see the unique but shy platypus or watch the penguin colony lunch on tasty morsels. With over 70 exhibits and more than 700 species, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium has something for everyone!
Please note: Due to the needs of the animals, all live feeding times are subject to change or cancellation, without prior notice.
Save over 20% on the single entry price by combining with an Attraction Pass allowing you to see the following attractions:
WILD LIFE Sydney. Located next door to the Sydney Aquarium , WILD LIFE Sydney is home to the largest variety of Australian flora and fauna. Pat a koala, watch the keepers feed the animals and come face to face with one of the largest crocodiles in captivity in the world.
Sydney Tower Eye - Stand on the Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck at a height of 820 feet (250 meters) above street level with 360-degree views and see as far as 50 miles (80km). Discover a new dimension to Sydney with the 4D cinema experience. Youll be blown away by this visual presentation that showcases Australias iconic attractions.
Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary - Come face-to-face with giant sharks and stingrays in a walk-through 110 meter long acrylic tunnel. You'll see a vast array of marine life and meet some of Australia's most deadliest animals!
Please note: You do not need to visit all the attractions in the one day. Entry for subsequent attractions is valid for one-month from the date of entry for the first attraction.
Inclusions for SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Entrance Ticket
- Admission to the SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
- Admission to WILD LIFE Sydney (if option selected)
- Admission to Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary (if option selected)
- Admission to Sydney Tower ( if option selected)
Exclusions for SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Entrance Ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Itinerary:Variation to the standard operating hours between December 16, 2017 - January 6, 2018:
Sydney Tower Eye
Dec 16th – 24th 9:00am–10:00pm
Dec 25th 10:00am–6:00pm
Dec 26th – Dec 30th 9:00am–10:00pm
Dec 31st 9:00am–7:00pm
Jan 1st – Jan 6th 9:00am–10:00pm
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
Dec 16th – 24th 9:30am–7:00pm
Dec 25th 9:30am–4:00pm
Dec 26th – Dec 30th 9:30am–7:00pm
Dec 31st 9:30am–4:00pm
Jan 1st – Jan 6th 10:00am–7:00pm
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
Dec 16th – 24th 9:30am–5:00pm
Dec 25th 9:30 am–4:00pm
Dec 26th – Dec 30th 9:30am–5:00pm
Dec 31st 9:30am–4:00pm
Jan 1st – Jan 6th 10:00am–5:00pm
Madame Tussauds Sydney
Dec 16th – 24th 9:30am–6:00pm
Dec 25th 9:30am–5:00pm
Dec 26th – Dec 30th 9:30am–6:00pm
Dec 31st 9:30am–5:00 pm
Jan 1st – Jan 6th 10:00am–6:00pm
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is wheelchair accessible with wheelchairs available from The Information Desk
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sydney to Brisbane Hop-on Hop-off Travel Pass
- Blue Mountains Day Trip
- Private 3-Day Luxury Sydney Tour Including a Holistic Massage Treatment
- Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Day Tour from Sydney
- Sydney Walking Tour: Introduction to Photography
- Private Arrival Transfer: Sydney Airport to Hotel or Cruise Port
- Learn to Surf at Sydney's Maroubra Beach
- Sydney Shore Excursion: The Original Guided Walking Tour of The Rocks