Enjoy sightseeing and seafood aboard a world-class cruise boat on Sydney Harbour. Sink your teeth into a lunch buffet including rock oysters, ocean king prawns, succulent crab, fish and other delights amid a casual atmosphere. Hear insightful commentary and wander to the open upper deck for photo ops of Sydney landmarks. Select the best available seating or opt for a guaranteed window seat for uninterrupted views. Tyrell's Brut and premium dry white and red wines, as well as draught beer and soft drinks, are available with an upgrade.
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourDeparting from Circular Quay or King Street Wharf around midday, cruise aboard Sydney’s premier fleet — either the Sydney 2000 or John Cadman 2, both with million-dollar views and multiple cocktail decks.
Settle comfortably in the casual dining room where expansive full length windows ensure superb viewing no matter where you are seated. Choose among the best available seats on the day, or guarantee yourself a window seat, depending on option selected.
Then take pleasure in a mouthwatering buffet lunch featuring local seafood such as Sydney rock oysters or mussels, ocean king prawns and fish — plus an abundance of non-seafood and vegetarian international hot and cold dishes, salads, desserts and cheeses. (See sample menu in Itinerary below.)
Upgrade to a Bar Package including Tyrrells Brut, Tyrrells premium dry whites and reds, Tooheys New draught beer and soft drinks to accompany your meal. (Additional drinks available for purchase.)
Listen to commentary about Sydney’s past, present and future as you cruise past the harbor’s highlights. After lunch, enhance your sightseeing experience on the open top deck for close-up photos of the Sydney Opera House, or wave to climbers as you glide slowly under the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Inclusions for Seafood Buffet Lunch Cruise On Sydney Harbour
- Seafood buffet lunch
- Guaranteed window seat (if option selected)
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks (if option selected)
Exclusions for Seafood Buffet Lunch Cruise On Sydney Harbour
- Alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks (if option not selected; other beverages available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:Sample Menu (subject to change):
- Chilled oysters
- Cooked prawns
- Blue swimmer crab
- Smoked salmon
- Steamed barramundi
- Sweet chili chicken
- Roast of the day: beef, lamb or ham
- Vegetarian curry
- Steamed rice and fresh crusty bread rolls
Fresh Salad A selection of four salads from the following:
- Mediterranean salad: mixed leafy greens, olives, feta cheese, cucumber and onion
- Traditional Caesar salad: croutons, shaved parmesan, bacon lardons and dressing
- Coleslaw: cabbage, carrot, capsicum and celery
- Beetroot salad
- Bean salad: mixed beans, onions and vinaigrette
- Cheese board: cheddar, blue, fig jam and crackers
- Seasonal fresh fruit
- Selection of cakes
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.