- Our tour begins by going up the Brooklyn Hill to a wind turbine where guests can take in the great views of the city, the Cook Strait and the South Island.
- From there we then travel through the hills of private farmland towards Wellingtons south coast.
- On this private farmland you can encounter a number of animals including, goats, Red Deer and ostriches! (They can be shy so we can't guarantee!).
- Once on the coast, we drive along the beaches and stop to view (from a distance) the famous Leaning Lighthouse where we stop for a tea, coffee and a gourmet muffin with the seals
- We offer these 3-hour Safaris in both the morning and afternoon the morning Safari leaves at 10.00am and the afternoon Safari leaves at 1.30pm.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
Tours depart twice a day at 10.00am & 1.30pm.
Departure Details :
Wellington i-site bus stop located on Wakefield St (opposite The West Plaza Hotel)
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Seal Coast Safari Wellington Tours offers exclusive scenic tours to Wellingtons rugged coast line, offering sublime views, exclusive access to private farmland and the chance to encounter New Zealand fur seals up close and personal. Come and enjoy the best Wellington has to offer and have a cup of coffee and gourmet muffin with the seals, whilst taking in the true beauty of Wellington.Please note: We cannot take private bookings from Cruise Ship passengers- you must book through your on board excursion agent.
Know More about this tour
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off on request- no extra charge depending on the location
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 9 people per booking