OverviewEnjoy two of London’s great attractions with this flexible tour of the river Thames and entrance to the Sea Life London Aquarium! Hop-on and hop-off your river sightseeing cruise from four conveniently located piers for 24hr and explore the varied and fascinating marine life at the Sea-Life London Aquarium, where hundreds of species are available from all around the world, across 14 themed zones. Get-up close and personal with Sharks, Octopus, Stingrays and Piranhas! This is a great family experience suitable for all, ideally situated on London’s bustling South Bank!
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Popular choice with kids
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tourMake your way to Greenwich Pier, the London Eye Pier, Tower Pier, or Westminster Pier, then jump aboard your sightseeing boat to begin your tour. With cruises departing every 30 minutes from 10am throughout the year, enjoy the freedom to take to the water at your leisure.
During your Thames River sightseeing cruise, admire top London attractions such as Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, St. Pauls Cathedral, Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, and Westminster Bridge from your vantage point on the river. All boats have toilets, bars to buy refreshment (own expense), confectionary, and snacks, and an upper viewing deck for photo opportunities.
Afterward, alight from your sightseeing boat in central London and visit the SeaLife London Aquarium widely considered among the capitals top attractions. Explore 14 themed zones including the Ray Lagoon, the Shark Walk, and the Tidal Reach, and venture into the Pacific Wreck where sharks swim quietly past the Easter Island heads.
Along the way, enjoy up-close views of diverse marine species such as blind cave fish, bonnethead sharks, bowmouth guitarfish, clownfish, piranhas, sand eels, and sea horses.
Inclusions for SeaLife London Aquarium With Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
- Entrance fee to SeaLife Aquarium London
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for SeaLife London Aquarium With Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Attraction ticket valid for 48 hours from date of issue.
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Customers should check opening times for the attraction, especially around Christmas and New Year period, as earlier closing times may apply.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Warner Bros. Studio: The Making Of Harry Potter With Luxury Round-Trip Transport From London
- London In One Day Sightseeing Tour Including Tower Of London, Changing Of The Guard And London Eye Upgrade
- Led Zeppelin - Commemoration Day
- London Gets The Blues
- Bob Marley And London Caribbean Connections
- Rock Weekend London
- The Liar Liar Square Mile London Walking Tour
- Forgotten London Walking Tour
- Dance Of The Dead Tour
- The Secret London Walking Tour