Searching For Dracula: Private Day Trip From Bucharest
OverviewExplore the Real Castle of Dracula! See the world through Vlad Dracula's eyes. During this tour you will see the most important sights that played a role in Vlad The Impaler's life and you will learn the true facts about his tumultuous rule. Discover the reality and the myth of Dracula's legend.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Skip the line
Know More about this tourItinerary:
Targoviste Princely Court - The real court of Vlad the Impaler
About 80km northwest of Bucharest in the Southwestern Transylvanian Alps is the town of Targoviste. It was the capital of feudal Walachia from the 14th to the 17th century. It was here that Vlad Dracula had his main residence. Tour highlights: Princely Court, Princely Church, Chindia Tower, Museum of the printing press and of the old Romanian books.
Poienari Fortress - The Real Castle of Dracula is placed on the highest cliff around Arges gorges at 850m. It is surrounded by a spectacular landscape and to get there you will climb the 1480 steps to the top.
Afterwards drive to Curtea de Arges for a traditional Romanian lunch and a tour of the first capital of Wallachia.
Curtea de Arges is a city in Romania on the bank of the Arges River, which flows through a valley in the lower Carpathians. The name, literally means The Court upon Arges and refers to the former status of the town as the capital of Wallachia. Take a walking tour of the town visiting the Princely Church and Old Court ruins, and the Episcopal Church where the monarchs of Romania are buried.
Inclusions for Searching For Dracula: Private Day Trip From Bucharest
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned car / minibus
- Private English-speaking guide
Exclusions for Searching For Dracula: Private Day Trip From Bucharest
- Entrance and Photo / video fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.