Looking for something different to do in Shanghai during this season? Indulging yourself and your love ones for a relax Hot Spring bathing as well as a delicious hot pot dinner could be a good choice for you. You will also have the chance to see beautiful skyline of Pudong and the Bund during the night.
- Instant Confirmation
- Seasonal Offer
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Vegetarian meal option available
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel lobby, and (if you choose the hot spring option) take you straight to the GokurakuyuÂ hot springs in Pudong.
Your entrance includes access to the indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, and steam rooms, so you can spend time soakingÂ in the mineral-rich pools or relaxing in the lounge area.Â
Next, head to a local restaurant to enjoy a delicious hot pot dinner, one of China's most famous dishes.Â Your guide will assist choosing between the variousÂ meat, fish, and vegetable options.
If you chose theÂ Huangpu River Cruise option, your tour will continue after the dinner with a scenic sightseeing cruise. Along the way, spotÂ city landmarks such as the TV Tower, Shanghai Tower (the tallest building in China), Shanghai World Financial Center, Jinmao Tower, the Custom House, and the Peace hotel, all glittering with illuminations.Â
At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Please note: there are separateÂ hot springs for men and women
Inclusions for Seasonal Offer: Hot Spring Bathing And Hot Pot Dining Experience In Shanghai
- Professional guide
- Hot Spring entrance fee (if Hot Spring option is selected)
- River cruise tickets (if River Cruise option is selected)
- Hot Pot dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by comfortable vehicle
Exclusions for Seasonal Offer: Hot Spring Bathing And Hot Pot Dining Experience In Shanghai
- Drinks and food in the hot spring rest area
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Hot Spring pools are all separated for man and woman (no joined pools available)
You will have dinner with your tour guide together
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Hot Spring option is not recommended for participants with heart complaints, other serious medical conditions or pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.