Seasonal Offer: Longqing Gorge Ice Lantern Festival And Badaling Great Wall Day Tour - Beijing
OverviewThe 2022 Winter Olympics was a successful bid by Beijing on July 31, 2015.This makes Beijing the first city to host both Summer (2008) and Winter Olympic Games. This exciting private day trip is going to see the beautiful Longqing Gorge Ice Lantern Festival in Yanqing county where isone of the 2022 Winter Olympic games competition zones (there are 3 competition zones in Beijing). Since this special winter event is only valid from January 10th to February 29th, you certainly don't want to miss it if you are in Beijing. Besides the Ice Lantern Festival, you will also visit famous Badaling Great Wall to see a totally different view than summer season. The departure time for this tour is at 12:00pm, and local Chinese dinner is included.
- Instant Confirmation
- Seasonal Offer
- Ideal choice for families
- Dinner included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourYour private guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby at noon and you take you straight to the famous Badaling Great Wall, one of the most magnificent sections of the Great Wall around Beijing. This section of the Wall is about 2.3-miles long (3.7 kilometers) and on average 26-feet (8 meters) high. The highest section is wide enough for five horses to ride abreast. Badaling was the earliest part open to the visitors among all the sections of the Great Wall in Beijing. You can hike the Great Wall for two to three hours, or have the option to take cable car up and down (own expense). During winter season, you will see the snow that covers the mountaintop and the Wall. You will be amazed by this beautiful scenery.
After your Great Wall tour, you will have a local Chinese dinner, then you will head to the Longqing Gorge at Yanqing county of Beijing to experience the Ice Lantern Festival. During the Ice Lantern Festival of each year, ice and snow sculptures and ice slides are displayed along the gorge. In the evening, the colorful lights are turned on, which makes the ice sculptures look beautiful and interesting. You will enjoy the ice carving and various lantern for about two hours. Then, transfer back to your Beijing downtown hotel.
Inclusions for Seasonal Offer: Longqing Gorge Ice Lantern Festival And Badaling Great Wall Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Chinese dinner
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Seasonal Offer: Longqing Gorge Ice Lantern Festival And Badaling Great Wall Day Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Cable car to the Great Wall
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in winter season, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable hiking shoes, and keep your foot warm
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.