OverviewSmall group tours of Seattle. Space Needle, Pike Place Market and all major attractions, highlights and picture postcard photo-ops on a three hour tour in comfortable motor coaches with tours of never more than 14 guests. Fun, entertaining and informative guides provide local flavor with personal anecdotes and historical nuggets only a local could know.
Know More about this tour
On this exciting Seattle three-hour bus tour, you'll visit and learn about downtown Seattle, The Seattle Waterfront, Pioneer Square and witness some outstanding views of the city. You'll pass through quirky neighborhoods, visit the Ballard Locks with ladders for the spawning salmon, The Giant Bridge Troll, and the famous "Sleepless in Seattle" floating home. Each and every step is an experience not to be missed!
Downtown - There is a lot to see in Downtown Seattle, and the sights, due to the vibrant and growing nature of the city's core, are always changing. You will see downtown's retail stores, including the flagship stores of Nordstrom, Pike Place Farmers Market, the first Starbucks Coffee shop, and the Fish Markets.
The Waterfront - Seattle's Waterfront is an exciting place to go. Here, at the center of many of Seattle's water-based industries, you will see the freight port, Harbor Island and also the docks for the Washington State ferry system. Heading North along the waterfront past many souvenir shops, you'll see Ivars' Acres of Clams, and many other Puget Sound attractions. Finally you will head up to the beautiful Myrtle Edwards Park with its unparalleled views of Elliott Bay.
Pioneer Square - At the epicenter of Seattle, you'll find many of the oldest buildings in town, and also hear about the fire which, about a century ago, leveled the entire city. Pioneer Square is also home to many wonderful art galleries, antique and book stores.
Inclusions for Seattle City Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off (downtown Seattle hotels ONLY or Westlake Center)
- Transport by air conditioned coach
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Seattle City Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Hotel pickup and drop off only available for those staying in downtown area hotels OR can be arranged from Westlake Center
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.