Pair pop culture with history during this 1.5-hour sightseeing tour of Seattle by minibus. Drive by city highlights like Pike Place Market, Pioneer Square and the Space Needle, and snap pics of the floating house from Sleepless in Seattle and Kurt Cobains former home. Greet a troll under a bridge and disembark for photo ops. With grunge music playing in the background, listen to entertaining anecdotes from a guide along the way. Hotel transport is included.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup (only for those staying at downtown Seattle hotels, south Lake Union hotels, or university area hotels), start your 1.5-hour sightseeing tour by comfortable minibus in downtown Seattle. Your guide engages you with humorous stories and in-the-know facts and stats about the city. Tunes from Seattle’s famous musicians, like Jimi Hendrix and Kurt Cobain, amp up the liveliness on board.
Weave through the main retail district, and cruise past the culinary landmark of Pike Place Market and the picturesque waterfront. Gaze at Seattle’s oldest buildings in Pioneer Square and learn about the city’s gold rush while passing through Old Town. Then drive through the Chinatown-International District, known locally as ‘ID,' which dates back to the early 1900s.
Cruise past the former home of Kurt Cobain and the high school that Quincy Jones and Jimi Hendrix attended. Along Lake Washington, see Governor Albert D. Rosellini Bridge, the longest floating bridge in the world.
Go through the hipster-hot neighborhood of Capitol Hill en route to Lake Union, where you’ll see floating homes, including the one filmed in Sleepless in Seattle. Pass the University of Washington and then under a bridge, discover the Fremont Troll, an 18-foot-tall (5-meter) sculpture of a mangy-haired troll with a gimlet eye.
At Kerry Park, disembark for a brief photo stop and admire stunning city views. Glimpse the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation building and Marion Oliver McCaw Hall, home to the Pacific Northwest Ballet and Seattle Opera.
Set eyes on Seattle’s most iconic landmark, the Space Needle, before being taken back to your hotel or, if you prefer, one of the select drop-off points in the city.
Inclusions for Seattle Highlights Sightseeing Tour
- Transportation by minibus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (excludes airport area hotels)
Exclusions for Seattle Highlights Sightseeing Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
There will be at least one restroom stop during the tour
Hotel pickup is not included for those staying at airport area hotels
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.