Seattle Shore Excursion: Pre-Cruise Sightseeing City Tour
OverviewMaking a short stop in Seattle before embarking on a cruise? Take this three-hour pre-cruise tour of Seattle and discover the best of the beautiful Emerald City! Youll cover 50 miles in a comfortable, small-group mini-coach and enjoy the views of the citys most iconic attractions, such as Mt Rainier, the Space needle, Pike Place Market and much more. No need to worry -- your guide will pick you up at your Seattle or SeaTac area hotel, take care of your luggage, and drop you off at Seattles cruise terminal with plenty of time to board your cruise.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Hotel pickup included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourMake the most of your short stop in Seattle and enjoy this three-hour city tour highlighting all the sights that make Seattle so unique. Your guide will take care of your luggage and give you a comprehensive tour of downtown Seattle and the surrounding neighborhoods. Youll see such famous sights as the Space Needle, Pike Place Market and Chinatown while admiring views of Puget Sound, Olympic Mountains and Mt Rainier!
Dont worry about missing your cruise; your guide will make sure you arrive in time to board your ship.
See Itinerary Section below for the list of sights youll see on this pre-cruise Seattle city tour.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Seattle port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Seattle Shore Excursion: Pre-Cruise Sightseeing City Tour
- Hotel pickup and port drop-off is available for most downtown Seattle, SeaTac, and Tukwila hotels.
- Luggage handling and storage on coach
- Local, professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Seattle Shore Excursion: Pre-Cruise Sightseeing City Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:Sights seen include:
- Pike Place Market
- Olympic & Cascade mountain views
- Seattle waterfront
- Historic Pioneer Square
- Waterfall Garden Park
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- Safeco & Qwest stadiums
- Chinatown and International District
- Lake Washington
- I-90 Floating Bridge
- Mercer Island
- Puget Sound views
- Panoramic Seattle city views
- Fremont neighborhood & Troll
- Lake Union & Ship Canal
- Fishermen's Terminal
- Ballard Locks/salmon ladder
- Discovery Park
- Scenic Magnolia bluff
- Space Needle
- Seattle Center & E.M.P.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
Please arrange pickup from your hotel after you have received your confirmation
Hotel pickups are limited for SeaTac and Tukwila locations
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please allow up to 4 hours for door-to-door service
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.