View the stunning sea life and tropical fish of St. Martin's marine world, in the cool comfort of the cruising, underwater observatory, the Seaworld Explorer!
Know More about this tour
Once on board the Seaworld Explorer, the semi-submarine - where the vessel doesn't submerge - you do! Your guide will entertain you en route to 'Rocher de Creole'. Here, the daring diver surrounds himself with clouds of brilliant-colored fish, hand feeding and leading them alongside the viewing chamber, to share the spectacle with you. Sea turtles, eels, barracudas, and stingrays are just some of the reef residents that you'll spot if they're feeling bold and you're lucky!
Have your camera ready for some unique vacation photos!
A coastal cruise completes the 'sea' portion of your excursion - relax on the upper deck while enjoying the scenery across the channel to Anguilla!
Inclusions for Seaworld Explorer St Martin
- 1 hour tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Seaworld Explorer St Martin
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for child aged 1 and under
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.