Secret Gardens Of Venice Walking Tour
OverviewDiscover the secret gardens of Venice on a 2-hour walking tour limited to 20 people. Explore Venice's green lung off the beaten track. Be treated to the quiet corners of Venice at the direction of your professional guide. Tour includes all entrances fees and departs from central Venice.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourBegin your tour fromFrari Church at approximately 4pm. Enjoy a shared stroll around the secrets gardens of Venice that are hidden behind high walls. Take a look at the secluded corners of the city and pay a visit to remote palaces. Visit green spaces located in different areas of Venice including San Barnaba, Rio Marin, and Dorsoduro. Explore the floating city of Venice off the beaten track and discover new, unknown sites of the city. While most come to Venice to see the water, make sure you don't overlook the rich green spaces found here.
Learn more about the history of Venetian gardens from past to present. Your guide will lead you on a delightful route through the most magical gardens of Venice. See public parks, inner courtyards, and idyllic monastery gardens filled with greenery. Visit the charming gardens hidden behind magnificent palaces. Relax within these places of silence, smell the sent of trees and flowers, and feast your eyes on the colorful blossoms. Tour includes stops at two to three locations (dependent on availability) and ends at approximately 6pm. Please note, tour is not wheelchair accessible and includes a moderate amount of walking.
Inclusions for Secret Gardens Of Venice Walking Tour
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (minimum 15 people)
- Professional guide
- Entrance to Palaces
Exclusions for Secret Gardens Of Venice Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
In the event of exceptionally high tides, tour may be canceled. If canceled due to tides, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals
Not wheelchair accessible
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Hotel information is required in the event that the tour operator needs to contact you in case of an urgent matter
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Morning Venice Gondola Ride and Walking Tour with St Mark's Basilica
- The Secret Corners of Burano
- Private Tour: Murano, Burano and Torcello Half-Day Tour
- Private Tour: Prosecco Wine Tasting Day Trip with Lunch from Venice
- Venice Inferno Private Tour
- Skip-the-Line Venice Half-Day Private Tour of St Mark Square and its Basilica with Optional Boat Tour