Secret Waterfall And Private Beach
OverviewExperience nature's strength and continued beauty in this tour. Even though the rainforest was hit by Hurricane Maria in September 2017, its beauty still seeps through. This tour includes a hike on an unstable, muddy and rocky surface, a swim in a secret local waterfall, beautiful views, and a relaxing time on the beach. You will also have popular Puerto Rican cuisine for lunch.
Know More about this tour
The tour will begin with your pick up from your hotel or Airbnb. You will be taken to the rainforest to see first hand some of the effects Hurricane Maria (September 2017) has left behind. You will experience a breath-taken, panoramic view of the Carribean Sea, mountains, valleys and more.
Then you will uncover some of the little-known sites of the rainforest with your savvy guide. Explore a local waterfall and a hidden natural pool as you hike through a muddy and rocky trail. You MUST know how to swim in order to jump into the pools.
After you have soaked in the beauty of this site, you will refurnish your energy with a popular Puerto Rican cuisine. Lastly, you will be brought to a private beach before heading back to your hotel or Airbnb.
Inclusions for Secret Waterfall And Private Beach
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Secret Waterfall And Private Beach
- We will stop for Puerto Rican lunch but it is not included in the price
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You MUST know how to swim
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Pick up at 9:15 am and we will return at 4:00 pm approximately (May vary depending on number of participants)
Our guide can change the order and logistic of the tour due to weather or unforeseen circumstances
Excursions available Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays ONLY
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Minimum numbers apply. There is a required number of 2 guests. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Everybody should be aware of their own limitations; PLEASE DONT PUSH YOURSELF SAFETY FIRST!
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.