Secrets And Mysteries Of The Louvre - Evening Skip-the-line Tour - Paris
OverviewSemi-private (6 persons max) 2.5 hours tour of the Louvre museum. Skip-the-line at the Museum with your private guide Hear the untold stories of the Louvre Palace and its Medieval originsTrue stories of the Three Musketeers and scandals of the French Royal Family Discover what happened during WWII when the Nazis occupied the museumDecipher the myths and secrets of Ancient Civilisations And find out who really were Mona Lisa, the Templar Knights and the Illuminati by breaking the Da Vinci Code for good.
Know More about this tourAfter hundreds of years of research, there are still questions left unanswered about the Louvre. Your guide will reveal some untold stories about the Palace of Kings, its legendary parties, scandals, murders, ghost. You'll discover :
Why is Mona Lisa so famous? Stolen, hidden, she has a lot of stories to tell, let's break the Da Vinci Code.
The dungeon of the Medieval castle and original tortures of the time.
Ancient Egyptian enigmatic inscriptions on tombs, but beware of the curse of Tutankhamen.
Statues of horny gods surrounding our famous Venus of Milo.
What happen when the Nazis tried to destroy masterpieces.
An evil queen and her son sweating blood during the slaughter of Saint-Bartholomew.
Where the last Knight Templar was burned alive?
Inclusions for Secrets And Mysteries Of The Louvre - Evening Skip-the-line Tour
- Entrance fees
- Extra-Small group tour
- Local and professional guide
Exclusions for Secrets And Mysteries Of The Louvre - Evening Skip-the-line Tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour by Night
- Paris Pass Including Entry to Over 60 Attractions
- Paris City Tour and Eiffel Tower Half-day Trip
- Disneyland Paris Ticket: 1 Day 2 Park
- Luxury Evening Experience at Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte
- Skip-the-Line Palace of Versailles and Eiffel Tower Tour with Hotel Transfer
- Green Paris - Ecological Visit
- Skip-the-Line Eiffel Tower Summit Entrance Ticket and Evening Illuminations Cruise in Paris