- Our first stop takes place in Eze Village medieval old town perched on a rocky hill part of which would still remember the times of Roman Empire. Located as eagles nest almost 430 m over sea level will get you back in time to XIII century and on. Narrow, picturesque streets and facades hidden in Mediterranean bushes and middle-ages architecture make Eze Village one of the most interesting spots in whole France and if youd add splendid views from the exotic gardens arranged on a very top of it you will always remember the day you visited it. This is a plave that can truly inspire as it actually did with Frederick Nietzsche major German philosopher of XIX century who lived in Eze and influenced a lot the Western philosophy.
- When youre still in Eze Village you cant miss the opportunity of visiting the real French cosmetic manufacture famous Fragonard. How do they make parfumes, who is the nose and much more can be answered during free tour in English (or other language) and possibility of buying the scents at the factory prices makes the visit even more exciting.
Then it will be the time to get to Monaco itself. Second smallest country in the world that attracts the richest people on the planet as it really has a lot to offer. But its not only the smell of money that would make you stoned fairytale looking-like old town with incredible Princes Palace on the sharp rock, guards of the Prince wearing uniforms designed by Gucci and glamourous Monte Carlo Casino these are just few reasons to spend some time among as many Bugattis, Bentleys or McLarens as you will be able to count. Unforgettable charm is another side of Monaco the Cathedral of St Nicholas (or Santa Claus if you prefer), beautiful gardens or incredible Oceanographic Museum would impress you to the core. Thats for granted.
We will then get on our way back to Cannes we stop is a legendary La Turbie you might have not heard of it until NOW but from the moment you visit it youll surely say WOW. Because of monumental and 2000 years old Trophy of Alps built by Roman emperor August still overlooking the coast? Or would it be memorable stygma of Princess Grace of Monaco issued and still present there? Or maybe you wont believe your eyes standing on a top shelf and having Monaco at hand like nowhere else? Nor convinced enough? Our guide will have an extra surprise once you get there.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 6 Hrs
Departure Time :
9 am – that’s what we would recommend.
Departure Details :
From Cannes or neighboring cities accommodation
Return Details :
At the end our guide would bring you back to the place you first met
OverviewYour guide will meet you at the agreed place in Cannes and thats when you land in our caring hands for 6 following hours.As this is a private tour, your schedule may vary as the whim takes you and the guide would be happy to respect all your preferences.
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Unforgettable night photos of the French Riviera and dinner in Monaco
- Family tour from Cannes Amusement Parks and attractions
- Places of medieval heritage and traditions cultural tour
- The wolf gorge and the stone nests of Provence
- Visit Provence and the capital of the world perfumery Grasse
- ALL FRENCH RIVIERA FOR ONE DAY SIGHTSEEING TOURS FROM CANNES
- The most luxurious places of the French Riviera sightseeing tours from Cannes