- When youre still in Eze Village you cant miss the opportunity of visiting the real French cosmetic manufacture famous Fragonard. How do they make parfumes, who is the nose and much more can be answered during free tour in English (or other language) and possibility of buying the scents at the factory prices makes the visit even more exciting.
- From the Eze youll drive to the top of majestic hill of Mont Boron. Thats where youll see XV-century stronghold that used to protect the bay of Villefranche. Stoning view over the bay, the village and surrounding hills will leave you breathless for a little while in a clear winter day you may even see Corsica island from there. From the other side of the Mont Boron youll experience the greatest panorama of Nice itself and far more, the way birds can see it. Unforgettable rendez-vous with major city of French Riviera.
- When getting to Nice will drive by the one and only Promenade des Anglais famous boulevard along the Bay of Angels, between the airport of Nice Cote dAzur and its Port Lympia. With all the greatest hotels by, not to mention the majestic Negresco among them a real pearl of belle-epoque archirecture.
- Our next stop its Old Town, the vibrant Massena Square, next to the statue of Apollo. From there youll enjoy walking around the heart of Old Nice. Must-see spots like Cours Saleya incredible flower market that turns out into Mediterranean food court in the evenings as well as the surroundings baroque streets next to the Opera building reflected in the paintings of Matisse still proudly holding the mood of Napoleon era. Just few steps away you may see the Nice Cathedral of Saint Reparata built in XVII century and hear the story of the mythical martyr girl, the patroness of the cathedral. Then splendid instantiation of the Neoclassical heritage of Nice Palace of Justice and the square with the charming fountain and souvenir boutiques around it will have your full attention.
- Shortly after, youll start getting out of Nice and approach the hilly district of vineyards de Bellet with its center point real medieval castle, Chateau de Cremat. The place rememebers the times of Roman empire and these were the Romans who started cultivating vineyards around there. Since then the same wine cellars hold number of big barrels with wine stored in just perfect temperature. English speaking guide would tell you about the wine production and finally youll also enjoy the ceremonial wine tasting (additional fees apply). You would also learn the untold story of mystyrious connections of the place with the Coco Channel herself truly French experience
- From there to Cannes you'll travel on the beautiful road by the sea and on your way back you will stop in Antibes for pictures of the coast
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
We can start on your schedule but 9 AM is the recommended start time
Departure Details :
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
OverviewOur guide welcomes you in the port of Cannes right after your disembarkment and thats when you land in our caring hands for 8 following hours and take you for a ride westbound from Cannes. As this is a private tour, well be happy to adopt it to your individual expectations. Our first stop takes place in Eze Village medieval old town perched on a rocky hill part of which would still remember the times of Roman Empire. Located as eagles nest almost 430 m over sea level will get you back in time to XIII century and on. Narrow, picturesque streets and facades hidden in Mediterranean bushes and middle-ages architecture make Eze Village one of the most interesting spots in whole France and if youd add splendid views from the exotic gardens arranged on a very top of it you will always remember the day you visited it.
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- To the places of Picasso Matisse Chagall Nietzsche best sightseeing tour
- Unforgettable night photos of the French Riviera and dinner in Monaco
- Family tour from Cannes Amusement Parks and attractions
- Places of medieval heritage and traditions cultural tour
- The wolf gorge and the stone nests of Provence
- Visit Provence and the capital of the world perfumery Grasse
- ALL FRENCH RIVIERA FOR ONE DAY SIGHTSEEING TOURS FROM CANNES
- The most luxurious places of the French Riviera sightseeing tours from Cannes