Sedona Helicopter Tour: Red Rocks And Chapel Of The Holy Cross
OverviewAt just 15 minutes, this helicopter tour allows you to get a quick taste of the Sedona areas famous red rock formations and stunning attractions. Youll fly past Lee Mountain and soar over the Chapel of the Holy Cross, a famous chapel built in the 1950s that rises dramatically from the red rocks. See the Three Nuns rock formation and then fly past more natural sights, including Snoopy Rock, Steamboat Rock, Bear Wallow Canyon and Schnebly Hill Road.
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Scenic helicopter flight
Know More about this tourAfter youve been picked up from your Sedona hotel and have boarded your helicopter, your thrilling 15-minute journey starts as you fly past Lee Mountain and head to the Chapel of the Holy Cross, an impressive Catholic chapel that was built in 1956 on Coconino National Forest land and is one of Sedonas most popular attractions. The chapel rises 250 feet (76 meters) out of a massive red rock formation and blends in wonderfully with its natural surroundings. Catch a glimpse of the Three Nuns, a red rock formation that looks like three nuns praying outside.
Next, soar past Snoopy Rock, named because it resembles the loveable Peanuts character, and Steamboat Rock before flying over Bear Wallow Canyon. Then look down on Schnebly Hill Road, an old stagecoach route from the late 1800s that was named after Sedona Arabelle Miller Schnebly, Sedonas namesake and the citys first postmaster.
Inclusions for Sedona Helicopter Tour: Red Rocks And Chapel Of The Holy Cross
- 15-helicopter tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Facility fee
Exclusions for Sedona Helicopter Tour: Red Rocks And Chapel Of The Holy Cross
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
Infants and children under the age of 2 are considered lap children and are free of charge; they must have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of birth certificate
There is a maximum of 4 people per helicopter
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 285lb (129kg / 20.35 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.