Sedona Spectacular Vortex Tour
OverviewExperience the spectacular energy of Sedona. Many come to Sedona to find out what makes it unique and discover what a Vortex is. Some can actual feel the energies and many do not but feel the sense of peace while they are in Sedona. The views and red rocks are amazing. People come from all over the world to experience the vortexes. The energies give you a sense of clarity, new ideas, and provide next step on your journey. Each tour is unique & is developed to personalize it to your interests. Your journey will be memorable as you travel through the Mystical and Magical Vortex energies of Sedona. Hear about the history, geology and stories of Sedona as you drive through town.
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
SPECTACULAR VORTEX JOURNEY SACRED LAND JOURNEYS
This is a very personalized tour bringing in assistance on your Spiritual Life Path, or Sacred Land Journey, or Medicine Wheel Journey, and much more. It also includes being on the sacred lands of Sedona, Vortexes, and more. This would include doing some walking at the Vortexes/Land, History, Native American, Geology, Meditation, Rock Names, Vortex Information, & photos. Customized & Personal to be for just you and your group. The amount of time you book will determine how many places we go to. Averages about 1 place an hour.
Sedona carries a magical, mysterious energy that has been acknowledged for 1,000's of years by many different people who have lived on the land or visited Sedona. Multiple tribes of Native Americans didn't use the term "Vortex" but felt that the land here was very sacred. As visitors come to Sedona they are looking to find the mysterious vortex energies, find their peace, and connect to the earth. In 1980's - 4 energy areas were called the "Vortex" and labeled with Paige Bryant's work. The Bell Rock, Cathedral, (Chapel), Airport, & Boynton Canyon Vista are on National Forest land. There are many minor energy spots unlabeled, are locally connected vortexes to Sedona, and many sacred private & public places also that are powerful to see. There are many themes for this tour - Vortex, Balancing, Healing, Clearing, Focus, Beauty, Peace, etc.....
These main vortexes have been a point of interest for people from all over the world. Each day the land welcomes many tourists on their journey to discover the energy, to hike & bike the red rocks, see the history, be in the nature, and more. Photographers and painters come to capture the landscape that was formed from oceans flowing through and wind vortexes sculpturing the land. The beauty is amazing.
We carry National Forest permits to go to 8 vortex & energy places around Sedona. The tour locations are planned by you and the guide to customize a personalized tour. The amount of places depends on how long we stay at each site. As we travel between the vortexes, there will be a narration of the geology, history, energies, and much more. Explanation of many theories of vortexes and other ideas of Sedona will be discussed. It is personalized to just you and your group.
Tours average about 1-2 Vortexes and Powerspots / an hour. There are over 18 places to choose from. (A 2 hr tour will be focused on 1 section of Sedona. North or South side) Recommend a 3 or 4 hour journey to cover more areas. (Time flies fast in the Vortex)
Inclusions for Sedona Spectacular Vortex Tour
- Hotel or Central Location pickup and drop-off included in Sedona, AZ area
- Experienced guide - years of experience
- Commercial Permits from the Coconino National Forest
- Water and other items for the weather available to use
- Passes, permits, and fees included
- History of the People of Sedona
- Geology of the land
- Animal and Vegetation Information
- Traveling in a Heated or Air Conditional Van / SUV
- Native American Information
- if going to Medicine Wheel - Totem Animals
- Bring your cameras ( car charger too)
Exclusions for Sedona Spectacular Vortex Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Email to confirm time and location of pickup
Hats and comfortable shoes are recommended
Please no pets, local pet sitters are available
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions.
If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- THE FLAVORS OF HISTORIC JEROME WINE TOUR
- THE TERRIOR OF THE VERDE VALLEY WINE TRAIL EXPERIENCE
- Alcantara Estate Vineyards Tasting Experience
- A MULTI-VINEYARD AND WINERY EXPERIENCE
- WINE FOOD SPIRITS AND SHOPPING IN OLD TOWN COTTONWOOD EXPERIENCE
- A MULTI-VINEYARD AND WINERY TOUR
- Full Day: Grand Canyon Complete Tour from Sedona or Flagstaff
- Grand Canyon and Navajo Indian Reservation