Sedona Spirit Journey And Medicine Wheel Teachings
OverviewA Medicine Wheel is a sacred circle formation that is used to connect to ancient tools and processes to create a shift in your life and will be a great asset to this tour. Other things that will be include are - Sedona's History, the Unique Geology, Stories of the people who created Sedona, Native Americans connections, and much more. Experience the spectacular energy of Sedona, feeling the vortex energies, seeing the amazing beautiful views, hearing the nature and much more. This journey is a combination of our Sedona Spirit Journey, traveling through the Vortexes, & learn about the Ancient symbol of the Medicine Wheel Teachings. Each tour is unique and developed to personalize it to your interests. Your journey will have the opportunities to create memorable experiences as you travel through the magical energies of Sedona. We will pick you up in our van and travel to 2 or more different vortexes and a large Medicine Wheel.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
The Medicine Wheel Teaching and Journey will be using a Lakota Medicine Wheel. Depending on how many hours to plan for your tour will determine how many vortex sites and location included along with Spiritual Vortex Journey of Sedona. There are 5 listed Vortexes and many others that you can utilize within the time of the tour. Tours can be booked from 3 to 8-hour or more. On the tour you will be take to the sacred sites and vortex locations,spending time on the land, and feeling the energies. A meditation on the rocks or life process activation is easy to add to your tour. Between the locations your guide will drive through some of the other energies of Sedona sharing about the History of Sedona, Geology, Native American and Local stories, and much more.
Each tour and journey will be individualized and intuitively created. There are 4 sections of Sedona - Oak Creek Canyon, Uptown and W Sedona, Cathedral/Bell area, and the 7 Canyons areas. Time, weather, locations, interests, physical abilities, and other things will be taken into consideration in the planning with your guide.
You will be going out in a Van (AC or heated.) Up to 6 people per vehicle can be accommodated. Meeting point is at local supplier's store front in Uptown, a common location, or pickup at your hotel. Water is provided. Wear clothes to fit the weather as well as layers since the temperatures change quickly during certain seasons. Short walking trails to allow for more stops.
Local supplier is permitted by the Coconino National Forest and Commercially insured to take you to these beautiful places in their Sedona Mini Van - "Silver Angel" Member of the Sedona Chamber of Commerce and Sedona Metaphysical Spiritual Association. Scheduled start time, hours for the tour, and places to see will be discussed by the guide.
Tour is operated in all types of weather except lightning storms. (in case of lightening, tour will be re-scheduled or you will receive a refund) The cancellation policy - no refunds less than 48 hours of tour date.
Inclusions for Sedona Spirit Journey And Medicine Wheel Teachings
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included in Sedona, AZ area
- Experienced guide, knowledgeable of the area.
- Commercial Permits from the Coconino National Forest
- Walking on the actual Forest Service land to feel the energies
- Driving in a Comfortable Van, named "Silver Angel"
- Guide a Native American Cherokee Grandmother, sharing Tolec and other processes
- Water and other items for the weather available to use
- Passes, permits, and fees included
Exclusions for Sedona Spirit Journey And Medicine Wheel Teachings
- Additional add-ons can be added at time of service
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children over 14 must be accompanied by an adult
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Specialized tour accommodations for the walking disabilities and wheelchairs, upon request
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Bring your camera, hats, and comfortable shoes (no flipflops)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- THE FLAVORS OF HISTORIC JEROME WINE TOUR
- THE TERRIOR OF THE VERDE VALLEY WINE TRAIL EXPERIENCE
- Alcantara Estate Vineyards Tasting Experience
- A MULTI-VINEYARD AND WINERY EXPERIENCE
- WINE FOOD SPIRITS AND SHOPPING IN OLD TOWN COTTONWOOD EXPERIENCE
- A MULTI-VINEYARD AND WINERY TOUR
- Full Day: Grand Canyon Complete Tour from Sedona or Flagstaff
- Grand Canyon and Navajo Indian Reservation