Sedona Spirit Journey And Vortex ToursWrite a Review
OverviewAre you ready to move forward? Clearing Blocks? Connect to your Personal Empowerment? This tour is to re-connect to you souls journey with the Sacredness and Spiritual connections to Sedonas Spectacular energies. It is time to feel the vortex energies, see the amazing beautiful views, connect to the nature, bask in the serenity, feel rejuvenating energies, and the Sacred Red Rocks.
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourFor many years, people have been coming to the Red Rocks of Sedona on a Sacred Spiritual journey. Thousands of years people felt the energies of the ground and lived around the edges of Sedona in the cliffs. They utilized the the energies in ceremonies, processes, and journeys to create peace, tranquility, and creations. The ruins around Sedona gives evidence of the people who lived in Sedona for thousands of years. Spirituality comes in many forms. The land is filled with transformational energies that people seek while they visit Sedona. The beauty carries mystical energies of the Ancients, Wisdom Keepers, and History of the land and journeys.
Each tour is unique and developed to be personalized to your interests. Spirituality comes in many forms, this journey is the meet you where you are at and offer assistance to move forward in your path. This tour will give opportunities to create memorable experiences as you travel through the magical energies of Sedona.
Sedona is divided into four sections - The Oak Creek Canyon area, West Sedona, South Sedona, and North Sedona. Each have different energies and vortexes. Pick the places you want to go to or let the guide assist you in planning the journey through Sedona.
Inclusions for Sedona Spirit Journey And Vortex Tours
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Sedona Spirit Journey And Vortex Tours
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.