See The City Luxury To Grassroots - Seoul
OverviewSeoul is divided into Gangnam and Gangbuk from the Han River. Gangnam is a representative city of Seoul, a famous city with high-rise buildings and world-famous streets where you can enjoy a luxurious life. Gangnam is the world-famous city of Gangnam. Gangbuk can be seen from the wholesale and retail market for ordinary people living in the company. Looking at Gangnam and Gangbuk! Three typical representative food of Korea. Kimchi, Bibimbap, Bulgogi.
Know More about this tourThis tour lets you experience the highlights of Seouls popular Gangnam District and Gangbuk district together in a day which now is the most popular package among international travelers. Unesco heritage, Changdeokgung will give you a sense of Chosun dynasty and Bukchon traditional house village show you a living style of the Nobles in 500 years age.
Gangnam - you may have heard the song called Gangnam Style - is known for its upper-class neighborhoods and is often referred to as the Beverly Hills of South Korea. See Global top 3 observatory at Lotte World Tower, and trend art gallery area, Garosu-gil at Shinsadong where K-pop culture and medical tourism put their roots.
Along the way, youll learn interesting facts about the Gangnam District from your local guide.
- Guided tour of Seouls Gangnam District
- Changdeok Palace, Unesco World Heritage and Bukchon Hanok Village
- Global top 3 observatory, Lotte World Tower
- Garosu-gil in Shinsadong, Hot place in Gangnam
- World best Gingeng exhibition center or RedPine exhibition shopping center
Hotel(Seoul) Changdeok Palace Bukchon Hanok Village RedPine or Ginseng Center Itaewon Lunch Seoul Sky(The 2nd Lotte World Tower) Gangnam Driving Korean Wave Experience Zone Sinsadong Garosugil RedPine or Ginseng Center Hotel(Seoul)
Inclusions for See The City Luxury To Grassroots
- Professional English Guide
- Admission Fee
- Pick-up & Drop-off Service(In Seoul)
Exclusions for See The City Luxury To Grassroots
- Personal Expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Changdeok Palace will be replaced by other tourist attraction when it is closed on Mondays.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Boseong Green Tea Festival from Seoul
- Night Food Tour in Seoul with Traditional and Modern Cuisine
- Group Seochon Korean BBQ Walking Tour
- 4 in 1 Tour Strawberry Picking and Nami Island with The Garden of Morning Calm
- Seoul Highlights Small-Group Tour with Lunch and Nanta Show
- Seoul Private Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Tour
- Korean Culture Walking Tour with Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Seoul-Gyeonggi Small Group Customizable Full-Day Private Tour