See Zhujiajiao Water Village And Shanghai City In One Day
OverviewThis full day coach tour takes you to Zhujiajiao in the morning, and visit Shanghai major attractions in the afternoon. Besides Zhujiajiao, you will visit The former site of Qing Dynasty Post Office,City God Temple, Kezhi Garden, Silk Factory, The Bund, and Xintiandi. Lunch and attraction entrance fees are included.
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at meeting point in the morning, and go to the well preserved water village Zhujiajiao first. It is famous for the small canals, temple and garden. A boat ride in the canal is highly recommended (at your own cost), and you can imagine how flourish the water town used to be several hundred years ago. Then continue to walk along the Beida Street with many local arts and crafts stores. After lunch, stoop over the silk mill . Followed by a visit to the Bund and Xintiandi to enjoy the magnificent architectures. Then transfer back to original departure point, or you can spend more time in Xintiandi area by yourself.
It is famous as Shanghais Venice, located in a suburb of Shanghai city, Zhujiajiao is an ancient water town well-known throughout the country, with a history of more than1700 years. Covering an area of 47 square kilometers, the little Fan-shaped town glimmers like a bright pearl in the landscape of lakes and mountains.
Tongtianhe Traditional Chinese Medicine Shop
Traditional Chinese medicine is a broad range of medicine practices sharing common theoretical concepts which have been developed in China and are based on a tradition of more than 2,000 years, including various forms of herbal medicine, acupuncture, massage (Tui na), exercise (qigong), and dietary therapy
The former site of Qing Dynasty Post Office
This Post Office was first built in 1903 and it was rebuilt and opened to the public in 2000.Now there are a lot of precious exhibitions of the development of Chinese post industry.
City God Temple
The city god temple is a Taoist temple in shanghai, it was moved here in 1763,which is a typical temple garden.
Kezhi garden is traditional private garden in shanghai which was finished in 1911, it is famous for rocks, zigzagging bridges ,lotus pool and farm land.
Silk is a natural protein fibre, some forms of which can be woven into textiles which is reputed to be the queen of fabrics. China is the hometown of silk
Inclusions for See Zhujiajiao Water Village And Shanghai City In One Day
- The scenic spots as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Selected hotel pickup (Pudong Sheraton Hotel; Grand Hyatt Shanghai; Le Royal Meridien Hotel; Hilton Shanghai)
Exclusions for See Zhujiajiao Water Village And Shanghai City In One Day
- River cruise at Zhujiajiao
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Exploring Shanghai by Bike Half-Day Tour
- 3-Hour Authentic Local Food Tour In Central Shanghai
- Private Day Trip: Suzhou and Water Town Zhouzhuang Visiting From Shanghai
- Small-Group Walking Tour: Shanghai Food Culture with a Culinary Expert
- Small-Group Shanghai Shopping Tour Including Banquet Lunch
- Private Day Trip to Hangzhou by Fast Train from Shanghai