Segovia And La Granja Royal Residence With Lunch Upgrade - Seville
OverviewWhile you are in Madrid, dont miss the chance to visit Segovia on a tour where you can admire the main attractions of this city, one of the most visited in Spain.
Know More about this tour
Segovia is a World Heritage City, with unique monuments that alone make a visit well worthwhile. This route will get to know the city in one day.
You can choose between different options, if you want to enjoy the day on your own, go with a guide or have the complete experience.
You will also get to know The Royal Palace of La Granja de San Ildefonso, also known as La Granja, where youll get to discover the building and its gardens. Youll also visit the Alcazar and the Aqueduct, and youll get a pan- panoramic view of the Cathedral of Segovia and San Martins church.
In between the visit to La Granja and the tour around Segovia, if you select the option, youll get to enjoy a lunch (you can choose between traditional and touristic menu) to make this a more pleasant experience. If not, youll have free time to walk around thestreets of Segovia.
The aqueduct was about 15 km long and supplies water near the actual marsh of Revega. The Azoguejo Square is the best known and best preserved area.
There is no doubt this is a tour where you will learn a lot about architecture, history and construction on your visit to Madrid.
Inclusions for Segovia And La Granja Royal Residence With Lunch Upgrade
- Lunch (when this option is selected)
- Entrances to the Alcazar of Segovia and the "Royal Palace of La Granja" (only when the option is selected)
- Professional guide (if option is selected)
- Round-trip shared transfer from meeting point in Madrid
Exclusions for Segovia And La Granja Royal Residence With Lunch Upgrade
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour may be run both in English and Spanish.
Please note that if you select the option with lunch you will eat together with the rest of the group
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Jerez and Cdiz Day Trip from Seville Including Sherry Tasting, Andalusian Horse Show and Ferry Ride
- Beaches of Cadiz: Day Trip from Seville with Optional Roman Ruins
- White Villages Guided Day Tour from Seville
- Alcazar, Mosque of Cordoba, Jewish Quarter and Synagogue: Guided Day Tour from Seville
- Viator Exclusive Tour: Early Access to Alcazar of Seville with Optional Cathedral Upgrade
- Seville Electric Bike Tour