Segway Experience Tour PragueWrite a Review
OverviewSegway Experience in Pragueis the best way to have the first contact with the segway, we will teach you how to drive it and give you a short segway drive to practice all that you have learned.So do not wonder more how it works? come and you will discover out yourself.
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourInterested in aSegway Experience in Praguebut you have not time enough to do it, or after saw many segway tours around the world you wanted to try it but you never was brave enough todoit, so this isthebest opportunity to discover that is one of the most easy electric transports to manage.
We will teach you all the necessary to became an expert segway driver. And we will give you a short drive near to Strachov Monastery, placed not far from the heart of Prague. You will see the biggest stadium of the Europe and several city viewpoints by the way.
From same point you can see as well the Stranas Academy, used as seat of Czechoslovakian government during the communist era.
You will regret to did not try it before.
After the Segway Experience in Prague, you will be ready to enjoy many segway tours around the world.
Inclusions for Segway Experience Tour Prague
- Safety instructions
- Training session
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Segway Experience Tour Prague
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum Age: 8 years old
Not recommended for pregnant women
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Maximum weight permitted 115 kg
Minimum weight permitted 30 kg
Wear comfortable shoes
Please note will give you a short drive near to Strachov Monastery, a legal area where you can ride your Segway without any issue
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Best Of Prague: City Walking, Boat Cruise And Typical Czech Lunch
- Cesky Krumlov Day Trip From Prague
- Prague Luxury Dinner Cruise On Vltava River
- Jewish Prague Walking Tour
- Small-Group Food And Beer Tour In Prague
- Getting To Know Prague Like A Local - Sights, Local Experiences And Food
- Historic Prague Jewish Quarter Walking Tour
- Prague Castle And Castle Grounds Walking Tour
- Exploratory Family Trip To Prague Without The Stress Of Planning
- 3 Hours Unlimited Beer Tasting