OverviewThis 75-Minute Segway Movie tour is the ultimate way to experience some of your favorite movie locations.You'll see where Forrest Gump shared his box of chocolate and Dennis Quaid gave everyone "Something to Talk About". This Movie tour provides you an up-close and personal way to see where some of your favorite movies were filmed.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourThis 75-Minute Segway Movie tour starts at our office located at 303 Tattnall Street in the historic district across from the Savannah Civic Center. Your tour begins at 11:00 am however, arrival time is 15 minute prior in order to fill out paperwork and start your training. We start with a short familiarization video and then the hands-on Segway training. We get you comfortable with your Segway, fitted with your helmets, radios and ear pieces.
Your personal tour guide will give you an informative narrative tour of many recognizable movie locations. You and your small group will Segway to the same locations that some of your favorite stars have worked, walked and played. Robert Redford, Zach Efron,"The Rock" and many more have filmed here in Savannah. We get you up-close and personal so you can experience the behind the scene stories of movies such as Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. Get your camera's ready so you can make pictures of the same places you've seen and enjoyed on the big screen.
Inclusions for Segway Movie Tour Of Savannah
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Segway Movie Tour Of Savannah
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Closed heel shoes are suggested.
You must be 16 years old for this Segway tour but we can offer electric bikes as an option if younger or desired.
The weight limits are a between 100-260. If your weight exceeds the maximum please call the office.
Please arrival time is 15 minute prior to tour, in order to fill out paperwork and start your training.
We will start with a short familiarization video and then the hands-on Segway training.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.