Segway Private Tour - Budapest
OverviewSegway the streets of Budapest, riding alongside the Danube River and through the hills of Buda side and Fisherman's Bastion to the Chain bridge and historical Pest side. See the shoes of Danube, memorial of the holocaust, explore neighborhood of Jewish Quarter and Midtown, and more - all with your private guide, tons of interesting historical background, photo shoots, coffe stops..
Know More about this tourEnjoy a 2-hour guided Segway tour of Budapest and see many of the citys major attractions from the back of a unique, self-balancing vehicle. Following a brief orientation of how to use the transport mode of the future, glide up to the views of Fisherman's Bastion and Budapest Castle.
Your guide will give you a 10-15 -minute training session before you set off on the self-balancing Segway PT. Then, going privately, also in (family) groups of up to 10 people, head down to the Chain Bridge for views across to Buda Castle Hill and the Budapest Parliament.
Glide through the Historic District, passing the Liberty Sq. and the House of Parliament. Ride up to Buda Hill, where you can marvel at the Baroque architecture while catching the aroma of Hungarian traditional Kremshnit cake and a coffee at local famous cafs.
Pass over Saint Steven's Basilica, before winding through the Liberty Square to Shoes of Danube and the Embankment with the Parliament building in the background, heading to the Budapest highest - St. Matthias Church in shadow of the FIsherman's Bastion.
Inclusions for Segway Private Tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
- Photos of your tour
Exclusions for Segway Private Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operated by a multi-lingual guides
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Etyek Wine Country Tour with Dinner from Budapest
- Hungarian Wine Tasting with Cheese and Charcuterie in Budapest
- Zwack Unicum Museum Entrance Ticket with pick up
- Private Budapest walking tour - 4 hours
- Cheap Shuttle Airport Transfer Budapest to Hotel
- Buda Castle Sightseeing tour with Segway style
- Gastroboat Pannonia - Hungarian gourmet dinner and cruising
- Budapest Craft Beer Tour by Local Home Brewers