SEGWAY TOUR - Fort McDowell - Off-Road - Phoenix
OverviewA true Arizona experience our off-road Segway Tour in the Sonoran Desert is the most exciting adventure in the Scottsdale Area!! Warm temperatures, blue skies, and breath-taking scenery create the most perfect oasis; you will be so glad you came out!! Our tour operates by special permit on the Fort McDowell Native American Reservation and takes place off the beaten path on beautiful desert trails located near the Verde River at the base of Four Peaks Mountain. The Segway is perfect for the terrain and relaxed atmosphere of the Sonoran Desert. It allows you to experience the desert first-hand and offers the best wind-in-your-hair adventure to share with your friends and family!! Its an experience that everyone will remember forever!! Your guide will provide you with information about the Yavapai Nation, as well as the unique flora and fauna you are seeing everything from the great saguaros to bald eagles and wild horses!!
Know More about this tour
Get equipped with your off-road Segway, a rugged device that takes the convenience of a standard Segwaythe ease of self-balanced movement, the ability to see views in every directioncombined with a rugged set of wheels to make traversing terrain a breeze. A brief training session gets you up to speed on the fundamentals of movement before you take off into the desert.
Discover the unique plant and animal life in the desertincluding species found nowhere else on earthwith expert commentary from your local guide. Discover the intricacies of rock formations and the giant saguaro cactus without getting your views obstructed by the walls of a larger vehicle. Learn about the lives and history of the Yavapai Indians, including their culture and relationship with the land.
Inclusions for SEGWAY TOUR - Fort McDowell - Off-Road
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for SEGWAY TOUR - Fort McDowell - Off-Road
- Gratuities (Appreciated)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.