Segway Tour In Paris Plus Ticket To The Museum Du Quai Branly
OverviewGet ready to unforgettable and interesting Segway tour of Paris! Eco-friendly, accompanied by a tour guide, this is really something to please everyone. Whatever your interests, be sure that with Segway tour, we will help to satisfy your curiosity.
La Tour Eiffel, Les Invalides, Pont Alexandre III, Grand Palais, Petit Palais, Concorde, Louvre, Arc de Triomphe, Trocadéro
Know More about this tour
Paris is a magnificent, ultimate romantic city attracts tourists throughout the year. Paris is monumental, due to its wealth of architectural heritage! The symbol of Paris is the technological and engineering achievement of Gustave Eiffel – unique Eiffel Tower. Not far is the equally iconic Arc de Triomphe. The time of Beaux-Arts gifted the city the bridge of Alexandre III, Grand Palais and Petit Palais. Notre Dame Cathedral, a masterpiece of Gothic architecture, is another magnificent sight, where you can admire sculptures and towers! Paris is also a city of iconic squares, including the Place de la Concorde with its two fountains and the incredible Luxor Obelisk.
In addition to its splendid monuments, Paris is home to a wealth of museums. Louvre is the magnificent building has been one of the largest museums in the world for over two centuries! The Musée d’Orsay is best known for its imposing collection of Impressionist art. In that case, don’t miss the Musée du Quai Branly, which has works representing the art and culture of Africa, the Americas, Asia and Oceania.
Inclusions for Segway Tour In Paris Plus Ticket To The Museum Du Quai Branly
- Guided tour guide free of charge.
- Selection of the program for: French, English, German, Spanish, Russian.
- In a cold weather gloves and raincoats are offered.
- Gift - the ticket to the Museum of quai Branly for each participant.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Professional Photo Shoot Walking Tour in the Center of Paris
- Paris Museum Pass and Seine River Cruise Including Delivery to Your Hotel
- Invalides Army Museum and Cathedral Private Tour
- Paris Day Trip to Fontainebleau and Barbizon with Private Driver and Guide
- Paris Walking Tour: Christmas Food and Decorations
- Private Arrival Transfer from Paris Beauvais Till airport to City Center