Segway Tour In Quepos
OverviewWhile you're in Quepos-Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica you don't want to miss out on this eco-friendly, 100% green segway tour.Enjoy gliding along on a new 2015 off road segway. We will take you to places not seen by 99% of the Costa Rica visitors. We will ride a water ferry with your segway to explore the beautiful Pacific Island just off the mainland. Segway offers the best adventure tour in Costa Rica.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Dinner included
- Free snacks included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Close encounter with wildlife
Know More about this tourBoth morning and afternoon segway tours start at the Marina Pez Vela located in Quepos.
We start by teaching you segway safety and then to ride the Segway.
The tour begins by riding to the Nahomi Park which is located near The Marina. This park sits directly on a beautiful Pacific cove, one of Quepos most valued locations because of its interesting history and amazing beauty.
This park is one of those places that most tourist will never see in Quepos. It is a great place for pictures, beautiful sunsets and sometimes see some sloths and spider monkeys hanging on the trees.
Leaving the park, we will ride along the Quepos waterfront that borders Quepos downtown area and the Pacific Ocean.
We then head to the water ferry that will take us to the beautiful Jungle Island just off shore called Damas Island. You will experience all its natural beauty among the cultural and traditional living of a small colony of friendly villagers dedicated to fishing and agriculture activities.
Damas Island has no bridges and only a car or two. Beautiful trails and endless beaches with spectacular views are waiting. We will make different stops for resting and take a lot of pictures of your tour.
When in season, we stop and get fresh cut sugar cane, coconut juice and pick your own cashews right from the trees.
We end the tour returning the Quepos Marina to enjoy a great lunch or dinner right on the Pacific Ocean.
Inclusions for Segway Tour In Quepos
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Lunch (If morning departure is selected)
- Dinner (If afternoon departure is selected)
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Segway Tour In Quepos
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability