OverviewDiscover the historic charm of Old Town Scottsdale by Segway on this 2-hour tour, the easiest and most fun way to see this vibrant part of town. Though its name harks back to the towns early days, this is not a sleepy neighborhood. Old Town pulses with loads of creative energy, art installations, performances and alfresco dining options. Let an informative guide lead you through the best parts of town and then continue to explore at your leisure after the tour. This small-group tour is limited to 12 people, ensuring youll receive personal attention from your guide.
Know More about this tourMake your way to the Soleri Bridge to begin your leisurely and informative tour of Old Town Scottsdale. Get acquainted with your chariot for the day, the Segway, which is easy to learn to use, and check out the bridge, which features 64-foot-high steel pylons that give off a captivating light. The bridge was designed by Italian architect Paolo Soleri and is meant to demonstrate the importance of solar features.
Cruise along the lively waterfront area, known for its public art installations, then dip deeper into the Arts District, checking out sculptures, galleries and contemporary Native American art. From there, whiz by the historic Little Red Schoolhouse, build in 1909.
Then it’s on to the very first US Post Office building, which now operates as Porter’s Western Store. Glide past other historic buildings including the Farmer’s State Bank, now the Rusty Spur Saloon, and the Roald Amundsen Pullman Private Railroad Car, built in 1928.
Pass by other highlights of Old Town, such as McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park, and loads of galleries, modern arts plazas, the Civic Center Mall, and shopping districts before your tour concludes back at the Scottsdale waterfront.
Please note: Wear comfortable shoes and clothes and bring sunglasses. All Segways have a front handlebar bag for any personal belongings.
Inclusions for Segway Tour Of Old Town Scottsdale
- 2-hour Segway tour
- 30-minute orientation
- Use of helmet and Segway
Exclusions for Segway Tour Of Old Town Scottsdale
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 16 years to ride
Travelers under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
Travelers must weigh at least 100 lbs (45 kg) to ride
Helmets are required for all travelers
Please note: Wear comfortable shoes and clothes, and bring sunglasses. All Segways have a front handlebar bag for any personal belongings.
A maximum of 9 people per booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.