Segway Tour Of Stockholm
OverviewDiscover Stockholm on a segway - without hurting your feet! It's a great way to spend you first time in Stockholm. You will get an unique and informative first view to easier find your way around to all the goodies on your holiday.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tour
Before heading off to enjoythe sights of Stockholm,your guide will instruct you on operating your Segway, run through some safety guidelines with you, and help you to feel comfortable on it. You willthen glidethrough the streets of Stockholmwith ease, visiting Gamla Stan (The Old Town) and The Royal Palace, amongst other must-see sights. You will gracefully cut across Skeppsholmen along the shore to enjoy the beautiful sea views over Stockholm.
Along the way, your guide will regaleyou with wonderful stories about Stockholms historic past and its colorful present.
This is a greatintroduction to a greatcity! By the time youre finished youll feel well informed and well oriented, which will help you make the most of the rest of your time here!
An example of the route we take:
- Start/finish on Kungsholmen (where our Adventure Caf is located)
- Gamla Stan
- The Centre
Our route is subject to change incase of any events that maycause disruption to our tour.
Inclusions for Segway Tour Of Stockholm
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Rain poncho (if needed)
Exclusions for Segway Tour Of Stockholm
- Food and drinks
- Warm clothing
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Maximum number of people per booking is 9
Maximum weight: 120 kg
This tour needs a minimum of 2 persons booked on to operate, if the minimum number is not reached you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- First Class Airport Limousine Transfer: Stockholm City to Bromma Airport
- First Class Airport Limousine Transfer: Arlanda Airport to Stockholm City
- First Class Airport Limousine Transfer: Stockholm City to Arlanda Airport
- Private Half Day Tour: Viking History Trip from Stockholm
- Swedish Church History Half-Day Tour from Stockholm