OverviewDon't waste your precious time! Book now a segway tours and we'll show you Paris in all its beauty!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Ideal choice for families
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small group ensures personal service
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tourWe do mini groups(private tours), that means:
- It is all about your security. In a small group a guide always controls the situation and if necessary, reacts immediately.
- We have new Segways! All our Segways were made in 2015.
- Small group has more mobility and we can go around the city much faster without waiting for the rest of the group, who didn`t have time to cross a street to green light.
- It is easy to take photos! In a small group a guide will help you to take unforgettable photos in Paris and, once again, much faster than in a big group.
- The stops we do on our way are optimized according to the available time. We won`t let you be bored, after providing you with interesting information about a sight, we will take you to the next place. Our idea of timing is to let you see more and enjoy the ride.
- Privacy. Our tours are ideal for a family or a group of friends.
Inclusions for Segway Tours In Paris
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
Exclusions for Segway Tours In Paris
- Eiffel Tower
- Field of Mars
- The National Residence of the Invalides
- The Pont Alexandre III
- Place de la Concorde
- Louvre museum
- Mussée d'Orsay
- Grand Palais
- Small Palais
- The Torch of Freedom
- Arc de Triomphe
- Place du Trocadéro
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
For your riding safety, guest‘s weigh is limited to be at least 40 kg (88 pounds) but not more than 120 kg (260 pounds). Due to the risk to the health of both child and mother, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on the Segway Tours.
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.