Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking - Ubud
OverviewSekumpul Waterfall Trekking Tour package is one of Nature Bali Full day tour, here you will explore the Hidden Village in north of Bali, The most amazing hidden Waterfall Combination of waterfalls, and combination visit like coffee plantation, Jatiluwih rice terrace and Bedugul with its beautiful view of Ulun Danu water temple. You can optionally visit these sites if you are interested.
Know More about this tour
Pick up time will be at around 8 o'clock in the morning (depending on your hotel location). The drive will take you through winding roads and cool mountainous area of Bali. On the way to get there you will also pass several interesting spots like coffee plantation, Jatiluwih rice terrace and Bedugul with its beautiful view of Ulun Danu water temple. You can optionally visit these sites if you are interested (on the way to/from your hotel).
First optional stop is visiting the Jatiluwih, a huge extensive rice field which has been recognized by UNESCO as one of the world heritages. Here you can see stunning view of rice terraces unfolding from the foot of mountain until the coastal side. Jatiluwih is also famous of its organic agriculture system due to its location in the plateau of Mount Batukaru which is suitable for the agriculture development. As Jatiluwih is located right at the foot of Mt. Batukaru, you will also get a beautiful scenery of the mountain area along with its fresh air and natural panorama.
Second optional stop is visiting the Bedugul which is very famous of its Ulun Danu water temple. This temple is dedicated to the goddess of the lake (Ida Batari Dewi Ulun Danu). The temple was built in 17th century to worship the main Hindu trinity, Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva, as well as the goddess of lake Dewi Danu. The sight and cool atmosphere here have made the lake and this temple a favourite sightseeing and recreational destination as well as a top spot for photo opportunity.
After visiting the temple, you can opt to have lunch at a restaurant overlooking the lake Bratan (included).
It will take around 45 minutes to 1 hour drive from Bedugul until we get to our main destination which is the Sekumpul Waterfall. Once we get there, we will start the 3 hours trek (shorter trek is also available) to explore the waterfalls and it's surroundings. Sekumpul itself means 'collection' as there are more than one waterfall. After a few minutes walk through small roads, local people's houses, plantations and small river; you will be greeted by the waterfall duo of Sekumpul. You can also see another collection of waterfall on the far side (only one visible from the distance though there are actually three or more waterfalls there). Feel free to take a lot of picture here, you can also ask your guide to take picture of you with the waterfall as the backdrop. On the way back to the parking area, you will walk through another small narrow roads alongside the river cliff and hike through some upstairs. Along the way you may hear the cricket's sound or birds singing and sometimes a few monkeys hanging on the tree. During fruit season, you will see various kind of tropical fruit (durian, mangosteen, rambutan etc.). There is also a restaurant just before the parking area where you can optionaly have meals before going back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
Exclusions for Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ubud Full Day Tour including lunch
- Full-Day Private Ubud Traditional Tour
- Bali Sightseeing combination Luwak Coffee Tour
- Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Including Coffee Luwak
- Ayung Rafting and Combination Ubud Tour Packages
- See Indonesia in One Afternoon in Bali
- Bali Bedugul and Tanah lot Sunset Tour
- UBUD ADVENTURE AND NATURE