OverviewDiscover three of Oslos highlights Vigeland Park, Holmenkollen Ski Jump and the Viking Ship Museum on a city tour by coach! With a friendly local guide at your side, enjoy a walk around Gustav Vigelands sculptures, and then ogle views of Oslo from Norways world-famous ski jump (photo stop only). Continue to Bygdy Peninsula and immerse yourself in the Viking days of old on a tour of the Viking Ship Museum before returning to central Oslo by coach (during winter) or boat (during summer).
Know More about this tourMeet your guide nearby Oslo City Hall, and then hop aboard your luxury coach for your city tour. Relax as you travel through the center of the Norwegian capital, and listen to your guide explaining Oslos culture and sights.
Continue to the famous Holmenkollen Ski Jump, used during the 1952 Winter Olympics. Since then, it has been totally rebuilt and the new center opened in 2010. Enjoy ca.30 minutes of free time to soak up the beautiful views over Oslo (weather dependant), take photos and explore the area. Perched on top of a hill, the iconic ski jump is known for being one of the citys finest vantage points.
The next stop is Vigeland Park, where your guide will take you on a guided walk around the world-renowned collection of sculptures, all designed by the beloved Norwegian artist Gustav Vigeland. Home to more than 200 bronze and granite sculptures, the park is one of Norways top attractions, drawing visitors from around the world. Look out for the 56-foot (17-meter) Monolith sculpture, as well as Sinataggen, a model of an angry London boy.
Afterwards, you can choose to visit either the Fram Museum or Kon-Tiki Museum, both of them located next to each other on Bygdy Peninsula. At the Fram Museum, you can learn about brave Norwegian explorers and their famous polar expeditions and can also go on board the famous polar ship Fram. Alternatively, at theKon-Tiki museumyou can learn about Thor Heyerdahls incredible sea voyages and see the rafts he used for sailing on the oceans of the world (Kon-Tiki and RA II)
From here you travel by coach back to the city center (January 1 through March 15, and October 15 through December 31) or by boat (March 16 through October 14).
Inclusions for Selected Oslo City Tour Including The Viking Ship Museum
- Coach tour
- Authorized Oslo guide (English-speaking)
- Audio guide only on the coach, in: Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Danish, Norwegian
- Holmenkollen Ski Jump (outside view and ca.30 minutes stop)
- Vigeland Sculpture Park (guided walking tour, ca. 40-45 minutes)
- Entrance fee to either Fram Museum or Kon-Tiki Museum on Bygdøy Peninsula
- Return from Bygdøy Peninsula to the city center by coach (in the winter) or by boat (in the summer)
Exclusions for Selected Oslo City Tour Including The Viking Ship Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
During the summer season (16.03.2018 – 14.10.2018) the return from the museums on Bygdøy Peninsula to the city centre is conducted by boat (approx. 10-minute ride) and by bus during the rest of the year.
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.