OverviewDiscover three of Osloâs highlights â Vigeland Park, Holmenkollen Ski Jump and the Viking Ship Museum â on a city tour by coach! With a friendly local guide at your side, enjoy a walk around Gustav Vigelandâs sculptures, and then ogle views of Oslo from Norwayâs world-famous ski jump (photo stop only). Continue to BygdÃ¸y Peninsula and immerse yourself in the Viking days of old on a tour of the Viking Ship Museum before returning to central Oslo by coach (during winter) or boat (during summer).
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at Oslo City Hall, and then hop aboard your luxury coach for your city tour. Relax as you travel through the center of the Norwegian capital, and listen to your guide explaining Oslo’s culture and sights.
Stop at Vigeland Park to walk around the world-renowned collection of sculptures by the beloved Norwegian sculptor Gustav Vigeland. Home to more than 200 bronze and granite sculptures, the park is one of Norway’s top attractions, drawing visitors from around the world. Look out for the 46-foot (14-meter) Monolith sculpture, as well as Sinataggen, a model of an angry London boy.
Continue to the famous Holmenkollen Ski Jump, used during the 1952 Winter Olympics, it has since been totally rebuilt and the new center opened in 2010. Enjoy roughly 20 minutes of free time to soak up the views over Oslo and take photos. Perched on top of a hill, the iconic ski jump is known for being one of the city’s finest vantage points. This is a photo stop only.
Next, you can choose to visit either the Fram Museum or Kon-Tiki Museum. At the Fram Museum (considered the best museum in Oslo) you can learn about brave Norwegian explorers and their famous polar expeditions and can also go on board the famous polar ship Fram. Alternatively, at the Kon-Tiki museum you can hear details of the Thor Heyerdahl’s incredible sea voyages and see the rafts he used for sailing on the oceans of the world.
From here you travel by coach back to the city center (January 1 through March 17 and October 17 through December 31) or by boat (March 18 through October 16).
Inclusions for Selected Oslo City Tour Including The Viking Ship Museum
- Coach tour
- Local guide
- Entrance fee to either the Fram Museum or Kon-Tiki Museum
- Bus/boat to city center from Bygdoy Peninsula
Exclusions for Selected Oslo City Tour Including The Viking Ship Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
During the summer season (17.03 – 15.10) the return from the museums on Bygdøy Peninsula to the city centre is conducted by boat (approx. 15-minute ride) and by bus during the rest of the year.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.