Self-Drive Vintage Fiat 500 Tour From Florence: Tuscan Villa And Picnic Lunch
OverviewDrive a vintage Fiat 500 to a gorgeous 15th-century Renaissance villa nestled in the picturesque Tuscan hills just outside of Florence. Traveling in a convoy behind an expert guide, youll drive along quiet private roads and then enjoy 2.5 hours at leisure. Swim in the villas pool, indulge in a picnic lunch with wine tasting.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tourCute, sexy and perfectly pint-sized, vintage Fiat 500s are synonymous with the famously stylish Italian culture. While the modern models are often seen on the streets of Italian cities like Florence, vintage models are rare sights nowadays. Lucky for you, youll drive one of these charming classics on your 5-hour Fiat 500 tour.
Meet your friendly guide on the outskirts of Florence, and listen to a comprehensive safety briefing and introduction to the car. Fiats operate with manual gears, so if youre driving, you must be confident using them. After a quick practice session, head out of Florence into the Tuscan countryside, following your tour leader in a convoy of Fiat 500s.
Cruising along quiet, secluded roads, pass the beautiful olive groves and vineyards that typify this gorgeous region. After driving for roughly two hours, with photo stops along the way, arrive at a 15th-century villa, nestled deep in the Tuscan hills.
Here youll have 2.5 hours to relax at leisure, exploring the villas picture-perfect grounds and basking by the pool dont forget to bring your bathing suit! A gourmet picnic lunch will be taken beside the villa's pool complete with wines from the villa for you to taste. Meals vary but expect something typically Tuscan, like fresh bruschetta, mild cheeses, cured meats with fennel, pasta dishes and rich olive oil.
After enjoying the delicious picnic and exploring the villa, drive back to Florence in your colorful convoy. You will finish the afternoon with this short drive on a private road to return to the clubhouse.
Inclusions for Self-Drive Vintage Fiat 500 Tour From Florence: Tuscan Villa And Picnic Lunch
- Picnic lunch
- Use of the villa's private swimming pool
Exclusions for Self-Drive Vintage Fiat 500 Tour From Florence: Tuscan Villa And Picnic Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
A maximum of 4 people per booking
Previous experience using manual gears is essential for anyone driving at any point during the tour; your guide reserves the right, at his or her discretion, to terminate the participation of any driver who is unable to control the car safely
Vegetarian and vegan dietary restrictions are catered to; please note this in the 'special requirements' field on booking
Children aged 12 and under are free of charge. Valid ID is required
Minimum age is 18 years to drive. You must bring your driver's license
Should you choose to try the villa's wines, we recommend that the nominated driver in your group spit the wines out, rather than swallowing them. This is common practice at wine-tasting sessions so you should feel comfortable doing this. By offering this tour through this website, Viator and its affiliates do not condone driving after alcohol consumption
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Florence San Marco Museum Tour with Skip-the-Line Entry
- Skip the Line: Florence Accademia and Uffizi Gallery Tour
- Dan Brown 'Inferno' Tour of Florence
- Tuscany Small-Group Day Trip with Chianti Dinner: Siena and San Gimignano
- Renaissance Florence Walking Tour
- Private Tour: Florence Shopping Tour to Gucci and Prada Outlet