OverviewCombine a vintage Fiat 500 tour with a Tuscan wine experience on an exciting day out from Florence! Driving a classic 1960s model, youll travel in a convoy following an expert guide into the picture-perfect hills of Tuscany. After arriving at a 15th-century villa and wine estate, youll participate in a wine-tasting session and vineyard tour.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourFiat 500s were introduced to the Italian masses at the end of the 1950s, and quickly became the nation's favorite little car. Eye-catching and stylishly retro, the earliest Fiat 500 models remain the most sought-after vintage cars in Italy today, and you’ll experience their nostalgic glory on your 5-hour tour.
After meeting your expert guide at a private garage in Florence, you’ll be introduced to your meticulously restored 1960s Fiat 500 and given a comprehensive safety briefing. You will have a practice session to get used to the car’s manual gears. If you’re the nominated driver in your group, you must be confident using them.
Leave Florence behind and head to the hills in a convoy following your guide. As you drive along secluded roads with little traffic, your guide will keep you entertained with fascinating facts about the region and its world-famous wines.
After two hours of leisurely driving through Tuscan and Chianti landscape, you’ll arrive at your destination -- a beautiful 15th-century Renaissance villa and wine estate, tucked into the hills. With roughly two hours to spend here, enjoy the activities before returning to Florence. See the Itinerary section for tour option details.
Inclusions for Self-Drive Vintage Fiat 500 Tour From Florence: Tuscan Wine Experience
- Wine-tasting session
Exclusions for Self-Drive Vintage Fiat 500 Tour From Florence: Tuscan Wine Experience
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Learn about the region’s prestigious Super Tuscan wines on a 1.5-hour tour of the wine estate. With your knowledgeable guide, explore the vineyards and cellars, and then taste several local wines. During the tour, sit down in the wine cellar to enjoy a light lunch of crostini, meats and cheeses. You’ll have time to spend at leisure in the grounds after your wine-tasting tour ends-- simply relax and sun yourself in the grounds!
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
A maximum of 4 people per booking
Previous experience using manual gears essential, should you be the nominated driver in your group. Your guide reserves the right, at his or her discretion, to terminate the participation of any driver who is unable to control the car safely.
Vegetarian and vegan dietary restrictions are catered to. Please note this in the 'special requirements' field on booking
Children aged 12 and under are free of charge. Valid ID is required
Minimum age is 18 years to drive. You must bring your driver's license
Should you choose to include a wine-tasting session, we recommend that the nominated driver in your group spit the wines out, rather than swallowing them. This is common practice at wine-tasting sessions so you should feel comfortable doing this. By offering this tour through this website, Viator and its affiliates do not condone driving after alcohol consumption
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Florence Super Saver: Best Of Florence Walking Tour, Accademia Gallery, Uffizi Gallery And Florence Duomo
- Cooking Class And Lunch At A Tuscan Farmhouse With Local Market Tour From Florence
- Tuscany In One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Cinque Terre Semi-Private Day Trip From Florence
- Bologna Food Walking Tour
- Chianti Half-Day Wine Tour From Florence
- Florence Sightseeing Tour With Uffizi Gallery Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Florence Vespa Tour: Tuscan Hills And Italian Cuisine
- Skip The Line: Florence Accademia Gallery Tickets
- Skip The Line: Florence Uffizi Gallery Tickets